BY STONYFIELD #19 in Smoothies

Stonyfield Organic™ OP™ Organic Protection Strawberry Smoothie.

No artificial sweeteners.

Inspired by Orgain®.

Organic.

15g protein.

USDA Organic.

Grade A.

Certified Gluten-Free™. see more...

Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Allenstown, NH
These are super good for on the go, i'm a college student and need a quick meal often and these honestly really do the trick. i think they could be a little less expensive for the size that they are but i still highly recommend them if you are in a rush.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Pewaukee
I had a very hard time getting my one year old twins to get their dairy and protein servings in once we gave up bottles. This product solved all my problems! Dairy and protein in one convenient smoothie.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Boston, MA
Got a bit of an after taste, which I think is normal for a lot of these protein shakes. Still good though, and it's filling after some exercise or as a breakfast drink when you're in a rush.
A C.
A C.
Sometimes this is all I can get into my 8yr old for snack time. He is very picky & I don't let them much 'junk' food. Great taste & good source of quick protein.
mariela d.
mariela d.
North Andover, MA
I love this smoothie, i drink one at least 2-3 times a week for breakfast ..i love the taste and the amount of protein is a bonus. very affordable
Laura B.
Laura B.
Philadelphia
This is one of my favorite smoothies- perfect for those days when I'm in a rush and just want to grab something to drink that fills me up.
Christine G.
Christine G.
It's a good smoothie when your on the go it taste ok but a bit pricey not my normal Brad I usually get but I would buy again
MARY K.
MARY K.
CLIFTON, NJ
Was a quick and easy meal for me when I don't have time to make a breakfast. I like the fact that it's portable & not worry of having to get a spoon!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Minot
Smooth texture, good taste. Have tried the other flavors but this one is my family's favorite. I like that it is organic.
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Amo o sabor dessa bebida, ela é muito gostoza, tem um goato da fruta mesmo, eu amei, super recomendo, eu amei