GroceryFrozen FoodsOikos
Stonyfield Organic Nonfat Greek Frozen Yogurt Vanilla

Stonyfield Organic Oikos Nonfat Greek Frozen Yogurt Vanilla

by Oikos

Stonyfield™ Organic Oikos™ Organic Nonfat Greek Frozen Yogurt.
Rich & creamy.
0% fat.
Organic greek frozen yogurt.
Vanilla.
USDA organic.
One pint (473 ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield Organic Oikos Nonfat Greek Frozen Yogurt Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Karsen L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this yogurt! I like to buy bags of granola and mix the yogurt with the granola after it that’s out some. I do not like the taste of the yogurt alone. I typically eat one for breakfast most mornings. Absolutely delicious!
Annabelle R.
Compro mucho este yogurt ya que me gusta desayunar yogurt. Es realmente bueno este de vainilla .
Indira M.
Winter Garden, FL
Me encanta esté yogurt con el puedes hacer Torta y puedes comerlo como snack si estás en procesos de comer bien. Lo recomiendo
Paula L.
Durham, NC
Oíkos es el mejor yogurt griego que existe, este en especial es delicioso y puedes [email protected] tu fruta o granola
Vickie F.
Weldon, CA
I really like this brand all the flavors I have tried I love. I don't know how healthy it is but I like it and don't eat it often
Wendy D.
Stamford, CT
Un producto super excelente, me encanto, el precio es comodo..........y lo recomiendo mucho la verdad!
Eliana Pedro B.
Marietta, GA
good price, I find it easily and I don't miss it. For me it's the best dessert any time of year. I'm crazy about ice cream
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
2,452 reviews
Good product totally recommend it. Didn’t think it was going to work. Works wonder. Go but it if you can.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I like this product and I love the treats and these are delicious and tried and good 😍
Hailey B.
Prairie Grove, AR
The taste is not the best, but that'd what I expect from non fat greek yogurt. It tastes a lot better when I add some banana and honey. I also add chia seeds. It's an easy breakfast that's good for the gut.

Looking for your answer?