Stonyfield Organic Oikos Honey Vanilla Organic Drinkable Greek Lowfat Yogurt - 4 PK

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic Oikos™ Honey Vanilla Organic Drinkable Greek Lowfat Yogurt.
New!
50% more protein than our super smoothies.
USDA Organic.
Low fat yogurt.
1% milkfat.

Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Oiko's is really good at making delicious yogurt products but I am not sure why the don't have any full fat products. This drinkable yogurt is very smooth and creamy and of course delicious.
Vanessa B.
Toronto, ON
I love this since I have tried it I have not got anything else. So smooth and creamy and delicious. I think I will go wat one now!
maria H.
Very delicious not so sweet my daughter and I love this yogurt its creamy one of my favorite brands of yogurt