BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Organic Oikos® Pineapple on the Bottom Greek Lowfat Yogurt .
USDA organic.
1.5% milkfat.
1 1/2%. see more...

• "It tastes great and there are so many flavors to choose from." in 1 review
Nicole E.
I love this yogurt whether I'm eating it out of the pack or using it in my protein shakes it's amazing either way! It gives my shakes a thicker consistency and in my opinion makes the fruit taste heighten.
Amaya G.
A really good Greek yogurt, I would say some flavors are much better than Chobani. I'm not a fan of the fruit at the bottom because of the juice, but I like the ones that don't have those a ton.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the variety of flavors oikos offers. It is also my staple plain yogurt i use as sour cream substitute. I also like to put ranch seasoning in it to make a healthier ranch dip
Emily S.
Lock Haven, PA
I love Oikos! Unlike other greek yogurts that I've tried, this one doesn't dry my mouth out. Plus the fruit on the bottom is delicious!
Andrea Y.
Wattsburg, PA
Really love the strawberry and so does my husband. I tried other Greek yogurts and they were too thick for me but this ones awesome!
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Oikos is a great brand of yogurt. I particularly like their greek yogurt. It is a great consistency and has a wonderful flavor.
Sara W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wonderful taste. Creamy and sweet with plenty of fruit. I enjoyed the pineapple variety very much.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I love this brand of greek yogurt. It tastes great and there are so many flavors to choose from.
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
Really good yoghurt with granola and honey. Or even use in some healthy recipes.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
I picked up this flavour as my husband loves pineapple anything. The consistency was great, thick creamy greek yogurt.. but I really did not love the flavour. There was something odd/off about it.. maybe I am just not a fan of pineapple. Will not be repurchasing.