Add a Photo

By OIKOS
#1315 in Yogurt
Stonyfield™ Organic Oikos™ 0% Fat Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Organic.
0% fat.
5.3 oz (150g).
jerice s.
jerice s.
Bronx, NY

I found this during a blind taste test. the one that was the best remains ellusive. This flavor/brand was revealed to me, it's second in the running. I'm not sure about Healthy, but the flavor is good. I'd recommend this flavor to others if they wanted a good vanilla flavor.
sasha s.
sasha s.

I really don't care for this brand it grosses me out that you take off the top and it's all watery even after you stir It I think it still tastes weird
annie p.
annie p.

I adore Organic Oikos 0 fat Greek Vanilla Yogurt. You can eat it plain or I love to add fresh fruit or berries in it .It's tasty and a wonderful snack on the go .Its quick , easy , healthy and tastes delicious.
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

In obsessed with the mini yogurt. They are so tasty and it's like a desert that's good for you. Great with granola and a bit of honey.
Anarchy g.
Anarchy g.

Love it. i take these to work and i fewl so good and energetic. i love how creamy this yogurt is
Marie M.
Marie M.
Truro, NS

This makes a great low fat snack on my diet. It has great taste and I love to mix fresh berries in with it for breakfast. Will be buying this again because of the great price and taste!

Join Now