BY OIKOS

Stonyfield™ Organic Oikos™ 0% Fat Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Organic.
0% fat.
5.3 oz (150g). see more...

Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
I couldn't find the flavor listed, that is currently my favorite. I'm in love with Oikos Toasted Coconut and Vanilla yogurt. It's my go-to snack right now. I love pairing it with a banana or strawberries.
jerice j.
BRONX, NY
I found this during a blind taste test. the one that was the best remains ellusive. This flavor/brand was revealed to me, it's second in the running. I'm not sure about Healthy, but the flavor is good. I'd recommend this flavor to others if they wanted a good vanilla flavor.
annie p.
I adore Organic Oikos 0 fat Greek Vanilla Yogurt. You can eat it plain or I love to add fresh fruit or berries in it .It's tasty and a wonderful snack on the go .Its quick , easy , healthy and tastes delicious.
sasha s.
I really don't care for this brand it grosses me out that you take off the top and it's all watery even after you stir It I think it still tastes weird
Sarah C.
Philadelphia , PA
In obsessed with the mini yogurt. They are so tasty and it's like a desert that's good for you. Great with granola and a bit of honey.
Anarchy g.
Love it. i take these to work and i fewl so good and energetic. i love how creamy this yogurt is
Skye D.
Toronto, ON
Oikos makes my favourite fat free yogurt. It is still quite thick and creamy and very flavourful. It is a tad more costly than some other brands (by about a dollar) but definitely worth it for the quality. The thickness makes it a great addition to a smoothie - I like it in replacement of a banana.
Marie M.
Halifax , NS
This makes a great low fat snack on my diet. It has great taste and I love to mix fresh berries in with it for breakfast. Will be buying this again because of the great price and taste!
Z z.
toronto, ontario
My favorite type of yogurt. I never used to like Greek yogurt, but once I tried oikos it’s all I buy now!
Ashley F.
Calgary , AB
Very delicious yogurt, I love the 0% option now! Very decently priced, always the yogurt I buy