BY OH MY YOG!

Stonytfield Organic™ Oh My Yog!™ Apple Cinnamon Trilayer Yogurt.

Organic.

Whole milk.

Cream top.

Yogurt & fruit.

Touch of honey. see more...

Megan G.
South bend , In
So I normally HATE yogurt. But I wanted to get something I could snack on and not feel bad if I ate it all. So when my husband and I where going through the grocery store I seen this and thought I would give it a try. I mean what's not to love about apple pie. I was not disappointed. I mixed it all up and it was so good! Creamy, smooth and taste like apple pie filing. I actually scrapped the container clean! I highly recommend this yogurt.
Amber H.
This brand recently took over as my favorite. The flavors are absolutely phenomenal (this one and the madagascar vanilla are my personal faves)! The packaging is so colorful and the layers inside look really cool, even though I just mix it all up anyway. The yogurt itself is pretty sweet but I prefer it that way - doesn't bother me since it's organic and made with whole milk. :)
Stef D.
Thankfully I printed out a BOGO coupon for this brand, or I probably would have passed it up! This yogurt is super creamy and has fantastic flavor! The apple cinnamon vaguely reminds me of Apple pie a la mode! So delicious!