Stonyfield Organic Nonfat Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Fudge Swirl

by Stonyfield

Stonyfield™ Organic Vanilla Fudge Swirl Nonfat Frozen Yogurt.

Since 1983.

Creamy vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt with swirls of chocolate.

USDA Organic.

Wayside Farm, VT.

One of the Organic Valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield Organic Nonfat Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Fudge Swirl!
Estely C.
Apopka, FL
I bought this product to combat "mascne." I had been using BHA and retin-A with no success. I started using this once a day in the shower. Applying it first and letting it stay on while I washed my hair and the rest of my body. Within days my acne was almost gone and no new blemishes. My skin was a little dry at first, but I reduced the frequency BHA and retin-A and it's fine.
Reghina M.
Vancouver, WA
This is so yummy and doesn’t even tast healthy. Easy to [email protected] kiddos with this delicious flavor
Amy B.
I am very picky when it comes to frozen yogurt, but Stonyfield makes amazing flavors! Their product is creamy and full of flavor. I typically go for the fruity flavors, but I have been impressed with the overall flavors.
Natalie S.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Not really a fan of this froyo. It taste to yogury to me if that makes sense. I’d rather go to Pinkberry and add fresh fruit, and toppings to it.
Taylor K.
Scarsdale, NY
YUM! I love ice cream. There’s literally no flavor I won’t eat. If I could eat ice cream and never gain a pound, I would. This is so smooth and creamy
Anh N.
Azusa, CA
Super creamy and smooth yet healthier than it tastes. I love that it’s organic as well so I feel a lot less guilty indulging in this yummy frozen yogurt. This was my first time trying it and I am pretty sure I will purchase it again.
Leslie T.
1,155 reviews
I love love this frozen yogurt. With Quarantine I can't always go to Menchies or cups or 16 Handles. So this is my go to for frozen yogurt.
LESLIE A.
I really enjoy Stonyfield Organic Nonfat Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Fudge Swirl when I want to indulge in a healthy treat.  The yogurt melts in your mouth, with that wonderful vanilla flavor.
Tiffanie E.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is good but kinda hard to find in stores near me! Also they do not have a lot of variety when it comes to flavors!
Michele C.
Rockaway, NJ
Love this product taste great so yummy would definitely recommend this product so good

Looking for your answer?