BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Organic After Dark Chocolate Nonfat Frozen Yogurt.
Dipped in organic, flavored dark chocolate coating.
USDA organic.
Wayside Farm, VT. One of the organic valley Family Farms that supply milk for our frozen yogurt.
Since 1983. see more...

Aquiona R.
Remember those days when you were little and you heard that ice cream truck music in the distance? Remember scrambling to get up whatever change you had to take your pick of the different selections the ice cream man had to offer? Chocolate pops were my fav on a hot summer day and these did NOT disappoint. The nostalgic flavor brought me back to those innocent times when I didn't think of the poor treatment of dairy cows or the quality of milk. I felt better making the choice to purchase stonyfield products because they advertise organic dairy products from cows that are grass fed. Even though now, I am weaning off the dairy altogether, this is the perfect snack for the chocoholic that loved fudgesicles back in the day.
Michelle M.
These are really good, and you can still feel good about eating them. The product is great for the price and I haven't found another that compares. I have bought this Nonfat Frozen Yogurt several times and love it more every time I have it. I think this is a great company and would highly recommend this product- especially if you have a sweet tooth but are trying to keep yourself healthy.
Carlotta B.
WPB
My husband has a chocolate hobby that some nights he must partake of a bar or two I find it to be on the pricey side but we can't eat the money yes just make sure it's well frozen and not on a very hot day to maintain frozen pop
Breianna H.
dark chocolate. tastes amazing. love the quality and the texture. not disappointing at all. I have no complaints about it. I would recommend these over other cheap brands of chocolate kinda
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
One of my favorite indulgences!! Worth the price and so tasty for being nonfat! Even the kids will eat them (who won't eat chocolate, anyhow!)
Maggie T.
Delicious!! Stonyfield is all I buy especially for my son. He loves their yogurt and now we also love their ice cream. Never disappoints
Emily B.
Bozeman, MT
Very tasty ! My only complaint is that my kids ate all so I only got one - rich in flavor and delicious yet not over powering !
minou m.
Alger.Laghouat.laghouat
The combination of textures in this novelty bar makes it something special. Our volunteers thought the chocolate had a "good crackle" and "didn't seem like it would shatter and fall off," while the ice cream was "smooth." Unfortunately, some tasters could tell it was low-cal and "not in a good way," with ice cream they described as "thin" and "watery."
Sasha P.
Maple Ridge, BC
I absolutely love these ice cream bars! They're the perfect ending to my day and make me good knowing that they're healthier than your average dessert. Delicious bite everytime.
Idir L.
Tighirt
Hello.
I look To give you thé best . If you want To good Ice cream. That products is well be good in the futur and he is easy To use ana prépare. And he is very Delicious with a good taste and he are beautiful. I would buy it of course you To you can buy one.