Stonyfield Organic Lowfat Yogurt Plain uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™Organic Plain Low Fat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
USDA Organic.
Smooth and creamy.
99% fat free.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
Wayside Farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
Grade A. see more...

• Has anyone ever used this in smoothies? I usually use Greek yogurt ...1 Answers
Menaka S.
Menaka S.
This is the only plain yogurt I buy. I usually pair it with other foods, however I don't mind eating this with fruits sometimes. The yogurt is rarely sour and has a good consistency. I trust the quality of this yogurt and I don't think any of the other brands compare.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
South Hadley, MA
Foodie Expert
I love buying the big tubs of stony field plain yogurt to make fruit smoothies. I don't enjoy the taste as much eating it alone so I commonly will add blended fruit to give it flavor. These tubs are very affordable and more cost effective than buying little cartons.
Tuskee B.
Tuskee B.
Foodie Expert
My favorite yogurt! I try to eat this at least once a week with some fruit and granola. It will fill you up as a light snack after or before a workout. It also contains less sugar!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
This is a great yogurt, both for eating, and for homemade face masks. It goes great with blueberries and honey for eating. With honey and apple cider vinegar for face masks.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
Stonyfield is amazing it is so delicious and flavorful yes it is the best yogurt I have ever had and mix and granola is Yum Yum Yum
Christina L.
Christina L.
I don't like the flavoring if you just eat it alone but I like it better with fruits
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Dover, DE
While I am a big fan of Stoneyfield Farms' yogurt in general, and I think that it tests significantly better than others because it is made from organic milk (I CAN tell a difference!), the low fat variety is inedible! That goes for any low fat yogurt or dairy, to be fair. Worst of all, we've been eating low fat dairy at the expense of taste, and it turns out that full fat is better for you.
SHERRY V.
SHERRY V.
Sarasota
I use this yogurt in a recipe making Tandoori Spice Halibut. The Tandoori Spice Halibut turned out amazing I used the yogurt to tone down the spice of it by putting a little yogurt in the sauce it was perfect. Then I also used it to make a cucumber salad dressing. So what I did afterwards was I put the Cucumber dressing on the plate and put the Tandoori Spiced Halibut.
Vandana K.
Vandana K.
We eat a lot of spicy ethnic food and have yogurt at the end of our meal to cool down all that heat! This brand is wonderful! It is not too heavy, it can be found almost everywhere (grocery stores, targets, wal marts etc), its pocket friendly, and it lasts for quite some time if you forget it's in the fridge! Also the protein content makes it great for those health conscious. Eating it plain or mixing it in a smoothie, I have been eating this for YEARS and have yet to be disappointed! Worth the try!
Kris R.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
Foodie Expert
This product is smooth and creamy!! Great taste and it also mixes well with peanut butter or salsa.  It is also really good used as a sour cream replacement for all my Spanish/Mexican dishes and I also use it frequently in smoothies.  I use it when I dont go to Aldi to purchase it.  It is more on the expensive side of the Greek Yogurts.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Has anyone ever used this in smoothies? I usually use Greek yogurt because it's thicker but would like to try regular yogurt. Thanks!