Stonyfield Organic Lowfat Yogurt Plain uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™Organic Plain Low Fat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
USDA Organic.
Smooth and creamy.
99% fat free.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
Wayside Farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
Grade A. see more...

• Has anyone ever used this in smoothies? I usually use Gre...1 Answers
Mary L.
Boston
It's delicious and has no added sugars, which is what I like. I add in a couple of berries, chia seeds, and granola, and am good to go for a filling breakfast or snack! You can certainly add a sweetener, but I do not see the need, since I love the flavor.
Crystal P.
Hartford
This product doesn’t taste like real yogurt I think doesn’t really healthy for anyone , this taste very nasty, I really dislike this product this taste like plain white milk, I don’t recommend this to anybody.
Rose A.
Doylestown, PA
I like to buy a big tub of yogurt to mix with my breakfast granola or to even give to my dog with his food for his probiotics. It has good flavor and great consistency. It also surprisingly lasts a decent amount of time, which is useful for the weeks that I might less than usual.
Stephanie G.
I'm lactose intolerant but I put this in my bulldog's food to help his digestion. He absolutely loves it. I love that it has a good amount of probiotics in it as well. I would definitely recommend this yogurt.
Beverly B.
I usually buy the low-fat French vanilla. If you use this you will not need to add any sweeteners to your smoothies or overnight oatmeals. Versatile uses. Mix with berries and granola, great snack.
Kasey J.
This was suprisingly good. Im always nervous to try new yogurt but I actually like this one it's smooth not too tart blends well with smoothies and taste delicious when you mix with fruit
Vandana K.
We eat a lot of spicy ethnic food and have yogurt at the end of our meal to cool down all that heat! This brand is wonderful! It is not too heavy, it can be found almost everywhere (grocery stores, targets, wal marts etc), its pocket friendly, and it lasts for quite some time if you forget it's in the fridge! Also the protein content makes it great for those health conscious. Eating it plain or mixing it in a smoothie, I have been eating this for YEARS and have yet to be disappointed! Worth the try!
mariela n.
Orlando, FL
Great Lowfat Yogurt ! It can be topped with fruits , coconut flakes, oats, or honey. Toppings will take away the sometimes bitter taste. Its is a great choice health wise . Better than other brands because it is organic. Highly recommend to others.
Maggie S.
Dover, DE
While I am a big fan of Stoneyfield Farms' yogurt in general, and I think that it tests significantly better than others because it is made from organic milk (I CAN tell a difference!), the low fat variety is inedible! That goes for any low fat yogurt or dairy, to be fair. Worst of all, we've been eating low fat dairy at the expense of taste, and it turns out that full fat is better for you.
SHERRY V.
Sarasota
I use this yogurt in a recipe making Tandoori Spice Halibut. The Tandoori Spice Halibut turned out amazing I used the yogurt to tone down the spice of it by putting a little yogurt in the sauce it was perfect. Then I also used it to make a cucumber salad dressing. So what I did afterwards was I put the Cucumber dressing on the plate and put the Tandoori Spiced Halibut.
Kathleen W.
Has anyone ever used this in smoothies? I usually use Greek yogurt because it's thicker but would like to try regular yogurt. Thanks!