Stonyfield Organic Lowfat Yogurt Plain uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™Organic Plain Low Fat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
USDA Organic.
Smooth and creamy.
99% fat free.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
Wayside Farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
Grade A. see more...

• Has anyone ever used this in smoothie...Hi Kathleen! It works great in... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Menaka S.
Menaka S.
This is the only plain yogurt I buy. I usually pair it with other foods, however I don't mind eating this with fruits sometimes. The yogurt is rarely sour and has a good consistency. I trust the quality of this yogurt and I don't think any of the other brands compare.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
South Hadley, MA
Foodie Expert
I love buying the big tubs of stony field plain yogurt to make fruit smoothies. I don't enjoy the taste as much eating it alone so I commonly will add blended fruit to give it flavor. These tubs are very affordable and more cost effective than buying little cartons.
Tuskee B.
Tuskee B.
My favorite yogurt! I try to eat this at least once a week with some fruit and granola. It will fill you up as a light snack after or before a workout. It also contains less sugar!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This is a great yogurt, both for eating, and for homemade face masks. It goes great with blueberries and honey for eating. With honey and apple cider vinegar for face masks.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Stonyfield is amazing it is so delicious and flavorful yes it is the best yogurt I have ever had and mix and granola is Yum Yum Yum
Christina L.
Christina L.
I don't like the flavoring if you just eat it alone but I like it better with fruits
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
While I am a big fan of Stoneyfield Farms' yogurt in general, and I think that it tests significantly better than others because it is made from organic milk (I CAN tell a difference!), the low fat variety is inedible! That goes for any low fat yogurt or dairy, to be fair. Worst of all, we've been eating low fat dairy at the expense of taste, and it turns out that full fat is better for you.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Foodie Expert
We use this at work in our fruit parfaits made out of strawberries and pineapples. With a hint of granola, this makes the perfect healthy snack for on the go. I would recommend this brand because it's affordable and tastes great.
gigi F.
gigi F.
Orlando, FL
Great Lowfat Yogurt ! It can be topped with fruits , coconut flakes, oats, or honey. Toppings will take away the sometimes bitter taste. Its is a great choice health wise . Better than other brands because it is organic. Highly recommend to others.
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
i have tree small boy and they all love yogurt mix with anything so this is one brand that i get if my kids love it then is good jeje...really reccomend
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Has anyone ever used this in smoothies? I usually use Greek yogurt because it's thicker but would like to try regular yogurt. Thanks!