BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic French Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.
Wayside Farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
Since 1983.
Low fat.
99% fat free.
Grade A. see more...

Lara H.
This yogurt is absolutely delicious. I mix it in with my oatmeal in the mornings, with Chia Seeds and honey. It sounds bizarre but the Stoneyfield Organic Lowfat Yogurt French Vanilla makes the meal perfect! Not only is it organic and low fat, but it is very healthy. The consistency is wonderful and I would happily recommend this brand to anyone searching for a perfect yogurt!
Kayla H.
Auburn
I get this yogurt for my smoothies in the morning. It tastes delicious especially with some berries. I love that it's organic because I can feed it to my kids and they love it. It has a pleasant texture and isn't too thick. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Carlina P.
I am obsessed with this yogurt. The french vanilla taste is so yummy. It is much smoother and thinner than many other yogurt options, which I love. It tastes great with many topping combinations too. This is the perfect on-the-go snack!
Kellie T.
Cleveland
This yogurt has the most amazingly smooth and silky texture! The French vanilla flavor is not too strong, and the sweetness is not too sweet. I love this yogurt with fresh mango and granola.
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
I really enjoy Stonyfield French Vanilla yogurt with some fruit and granola! I'm so particular when it comes to yogurt. I find that fat free tastes too chalky and full fat hurts my belly, as I have some lactose sensitivity issues. Greek yogurt is too thick, but this French Vanilla yogurt by Stonyfield is just right! It has a little bit of fat in it, which I think is the reason I find it palatable and not chalky at all. It is a nice thick consistently like pudding and the rich flavoring makes it taste like an indulgent desert. Most importantly, it comes from a reputable company that makes healthy foods from organic sources, so I'm sold! Now go try it with melon and mint or berries and granola.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
My daughter loves this yogurt! She is a super picky eater and can usually tell the difference between brands. And she loves this one.  Always calls it the "smoothie" one. It's a little expensive, but most organic brands are, and we get that. :)
Sarah H.
Very tasty and I love that it’s organic and low fat. I love to mix it with berries when I’m craving something sweet. Very affordable and easy to find in stores like Walmart. Definitely a product you should try if you love yogurt and want something organic as well.
Lauren L.
Bethesda, MD
This is a delicious and light tasting vanilla yogurt. Because it’s not fat free, it still tastes like it has some density, but it doesn’t have all the fat of a whole milk yogurt. Great with fruit and granola mixed in.
Jordan A.
Bloomington, IN
I love to use this when I'm making smoothies. It's also very good with granola sprinkled throughout. The vanilla is my favorite because it blends well with all other flavors. I continue to buy this every time!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This is my favorite yogurt ever, it just has to be the low fat french vanilla, I'm not a fan of the other flavors. I mix this yogurt with my smoothies, granola or even just eat it on its own. It's delicious!
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Do you like any other flavors of Stonyfield?