BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic French Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.
Wayside Farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
Since 1983.
99% fat free.
Grade A. see more...

Erin Alexis B.
Jamaica, NY
Personally, I hate the taste of plain yogurt so I tend to opt for flavored yogurt. Stonyfield's French vanilla yogurt tastes great and isn't too sweet. It's perfect in smoothies, parfaits, or just to eat on its own. When I'm really craving something sweet but don't want to eat something unhealthy, this is such a good yogurt to have.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I use Stonyfield French Vanilla yogurt for smoothies. I mix it with almond milk, bananas, and any other fruit of choice to make a delicious, healthy smoothie. I sometimes add chocolate and peanut butter to the yogurt for breakfast. The yogurt has a nice flavor without much tang like a lot of yogurts have.
Amanda H.
This is a pretty decent yogurt. It does taste good. However, it has a lot of sugar in it. I think I'm being healthy by eating yogurt and unintentionally wind up eating a mound of sugar. I wish I like Greek Yogurt because it is better for you than regular yogurt and now it has more options as well.
sky k.
I like to buy this in the large tub and use it a scoop at a time with granola or cereal and a little bit of honey. This yogurt has a great consistency and it is nice and thick. It is also delicious and creamy. I would buy it again because I love that it is organic!
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
This is the best yogurt for smoothies. It makes them so perfectly creamy. It also taste super yummy. My husband is one of the pickiest yogurt eaters and this one he likes. He doesn't even notice the lowfat part because it taste so good. Would recommend to anyone!
Lucinda L.
Lutz, FL
Smooth and sweet yogurt but not too sweet. Love that it's organic. My kids eat a small bowl of this twice a day with fresh fruit. It's their favorite snack of the day. Nice to indulge a little without having to worry about a high calories or high sugar content
Jodi G.
I keep this big tub in the fridge for smoothies or for eating on its own with fresh fruit or granola. It's creamy sweet without being overpowering. I feel like stonyfield is a responsible company, so I feel comfortable supporting the company.
Emily C.
This yogurt is by far my favorite. There is no aspartame or chemically derived sugars with organic ingredients. The texture is super creamy with a rich, authentic vanilla flavor. I add berries and granola to a mason jar, breakfast is served!
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This yogurt I think has the best flavor for a basic vanilla yogurt. I love that it's organic and the price is decent. I usually buy Greek yogurt but this is a good one for smoothies and stuff when you don't want it to be so thick.
Sadie J.
Stonyfield yogurts are my absolute favorite yogurts. The consistency is perfect and they aren't a overly sweetened and aren't artificially colored. This flavor is great and the vanilla isn't over powering or under done. Perfect.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
Do you like any other flavors of Stonyfield?