BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic Raspberry Low Fat Yogurt.
Wayside Farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
USDA organic.
Vitamin D added.
Grade A. see more...

Val B.
Littleton, CO
I use this yogurt every other morning so tasty and rich! I have try almost all the flavors but the raspberry is one of my favorites I love how much flavor it has
abigail w.
This yogurt is creamy and delicious. The flavor is not overpowering but sweet enough to compliment fruit. I highly reccomend!
jaedin b.
Foodie Expert
my little ones and i love these. we use them for snacks. fruit and yogurt parfaits. and for blending in smoothies.
debbie m.
Madison, AL
has a great taste for a plain yogurt. very creamy too. better than many others i've tried.
Rebecca C.
Hernando, FL
STONYFIELD IS A GOOD YOGURT. FLAVORED NICELY. SMOOTH TASTE AND BETTER THAN SOME OTHERS.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
Foodie Expert
I have worlds pickiest boyfriend and it is literally such a pain to get him to eat anything healthy. He loves all the stony field yogurts and sometimes we even have to leave Stop and Shop if they don't have it and go to Deciccios!
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
The taste of this yogurt was great! It was more the texture that I couldn't stand. It almost seemed like it was expired by the texture but the date said may 6.
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
Best yogurt ever! It's creamy, yummy, and just perfect. I love the all the flavors but I love this one and strawberry the most. Definitely give this a try, you won't regret it.
Stacy S.
Elkview, WV
The flavor of this yogurt is great, it's just a very hard product to find I stores.
Amy D.
This is a pretty good yogurt, not as smooth as some others I've tried. The one thing I don't like is the after taste. It also has to be mixed with the fruit otherwise it's sour. Some other brands I can eat just the top part and it tastes fine. The price point is just ok, middle of the road for organic yogurt. This is not my top choice for regular purchase.