BY STONYFIELD

sarah d.
sarah d.
palmerton, pa
Love this yogurt. So creamy and filling! The flavor is so good, doesn't taste fake like some other yogurts. My family has bought this brand several times and we plan on it being a staple in our breakfast from now ow. We have already recommended it to friends and family. Our guests rave about it when they stay over and have breakfast with us.
Liliana D.
Liliana D.
I bought the Stonyfield Organic Greek Whole Milk Yogurt Cherry split cup & it was absolutely delicious! I wanted to try a different flavour and this will definitely be my go-to brand, it was yummy! I most definitely recommend to all my friends and family
Agustine A.
Agustine A.
Houston
I use these yogurts to mix into my protein shakes. Theyre healthy and give my shakes the kick of flavor they need.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
San marcos, Tx
Always great flavors. One of my favorite to feed to my litle girl. It's smooth and tasty
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
My favorite yogurt for my growing toddler! I enjoy it as well, but the organic whole milk yogurt is especially great for him. The perfect blend of fruit and yogurt and these are often on sale at my local grocery store!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
This is a good yogurt but not the best that I've had unfortunately. The price is a bit high. I do enjoy the cherry flavor and smoothness of the yogurt, a healthier snack option for sure. Worth a try..