BY STONYFIELD

Deborh L.
Deborh L.
La Quinta, CA
I've tried this a few times. It is very similar to another brand that has the split cup. I felt it was a comparable product and I would get this if it went on sale vs fage which is my preferred greek yogurt and favorite to this date. I liked the taste.
Clara M.
Clara M.
North Chili, NY
For a while, I couldn't eat Greek yogurt because I thought all brands were chalky. A friend convinced me to try Stonyfield Organic Greek Whole Milk Yogurt and I am obsessed! This is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt, especially because it's Organic.
Camila b.
Camila b.
Fairhaven, MA
my favorite, good quality and taste delicious,

the presentation is perfect and I like the packing

good value and flavor.

i can found in diffeents stores next to my house thats perfect.

If I compare this brand and product with danone, this is better.
Rame Y.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
Such a easy and delicious snack for anytime during the day. They are organic and healthy. I substituted these for other unhealthy snacks that I was having and honestly it has been amazing. You could even add some granola or fresh fruit to it.
Avinaash S.
Avinaash S.
Potomac, MD
Not the best tasting yogurt out on the market even though it is organic. For some reason theron solid fruit ones are a bit nauseating -- however that could be a personal experience. Dannon is better.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Hands down my favorite yogurt. A whallop of protein, smooth, creamy texture and just the right amount of sweetness.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Box Elder, SD
Love this flavor, its filling for sure, just add some granola and its a great breakfast on the go, thats what i do.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Gainesville, FL
Great and fresh! So delicious. Great for a quick breakfast after the gym. Easy to pop in the lunch
Amber O.
Amber O.
San Antonio, TX
Love this flavor!! Love that they are organic and still taste good! My favorite the cherry!
Luana G.
Luana G.
Herndon, VA
This organic Greek is my favorite with some caju and some granola, is the best combination