Stonyfield Organic® Greek Whole Milk Plain Yogurt 30 oz. Cup uploaded by Brittany A.Stonyfield Organic® Greek Whole Milk Plain Yogurt 30 oz. Cup uploaded by Brittany A.

BY STONYFIELD

We use fresh, organic whole milk to make our Whole Milk Greek Yogurt. And, like all Stonyfield products, we make it without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics or GMO's. And it's simply delicious! see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love this organic Greek yogurt for making smoothies or adding a little honey and fruit for a quick breakfast or snack. I like that it doesn’t have any added ingredients or flavors so I can control the ingredients myself. I sometimes use this as a sour cream alternative.
Andi B.
Washington, DC
We often buy this yogurt because it's available at the organic grocery store next door to us. It's a decent Greek yogurt but not my favorite in comparison to Fage especially considering the price. Still a top pick since it doesn't have additives like other Greek "style" yogurts.
Brittany S.
Charleston, SC
This yogurt is delicious, but pricey. We buy this one because the generic tends to separate and we use Greek yogurt as a ranch dip with veggies. It is certainly a quality product. You get what you pay for!
Tsin-Tsin O.
Parkland, FL
Our family loves this yogurt. It’s thick and creamy so it doesn’t spill off the spoon when the kids are eating it. Tastes especially great with fruit only preserves and granola! We eat it all the time.
Christine P.
This product is perfect for a snack on the Keto diet. I mix in some sweetener and hemp hearts for a crunch. I love that is is organic and that it is whole milk. I will be buying this for years.
That C.
Trumbull, CT
Love this stonyfield Greek yogurt as an alternative to sour cream. The brand is easy to find, but this product is not. I definitely wish it was easier to find the plain Greek products over those with lots of sugar and additives.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
It’s Packed with protein, crammed with calcium, and popping with probiotics, yogurt has all the makings of one of the best foods you can eat for weight loss and general health. And no, eating full fat won't make you fat: Whole-milk yogurts tend to have more protein and less sugar than the others. What actually makes you gain weight is all the sugar that’s in processed foods and breads.
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
My toddler and I eat this most days of the week. We mix in berries and sometimes granola. My toddler loves it because it's smooth creamy and has a sweet taste. I love that too but also how nutritious it is and especially the protein content. It's hard to find great Greek yogurt that comes in the whole milk variety instead of that yucky fake low fat stuff.
Allison G.
Blue Bell, PA
This was my baby's first yogurt and he loved it! I chose Stonyfield because it is organic and I wanted a plain yogurt that I could add my own fruit to. I also called customer service after I bought it with a few questions and they sent me coupons in the mail! I would definitely recommend this yogurt to mothers starting solid foods with their little ones!
Allison P.
Sarasota
This yogurt is both delicious and rich. It compliments either sweet or savory accompaniments; and doesn't have any off flavors to distract from the clean dairy taste. It is reasonably priced for the size of container; and is the type of product which can become a household staple.