Stonyfield Organic® Greek Whole Milk Plain Yogurt 30 oz. Cup uploaded by Brittany A.

BY STONYFIELD

We use fresh, organic whole milk to make our Whole Milk Greek Yogurt. And, like all Stonyfield products, we make it without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics or GMO's. And it's simply delicious! see more...

Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
It’s Packed with protein, crammed with calcium, and popping with probiotics, yogurt has all the makings of one of the best foods you can eat for weight loss and general health. And no, eating full fat won't make you fat: Whole-milk yogurts tend to have more protein and less sugar than the others. What actually makes you gain weight is all the sugar that’s in processed foods and breads.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love this organic Greek yogurt for making smoothies or adding a little honey and fruit for a quick breakfast or snack. I like that it doesn’t have any added ingredients or flavors so I can control the ingredients myself. I sometimes use this as a sour cream alternative.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
I use this yogurt in my famous apple oat muffins as a healthy binder. Greek yogurt is also an excellent replacement for sour cream if you’re trying to eat healthier! I love the texture of this yogurt and it’s worked well in all of my recipes so far!
Brittany S.
Summerville, SC
This yogurt is delicious, but pricey. We buy this one because the generic tends to separate and we use Greek yogurt as a ranch dip with veggies. It is certainly a quality product. You get what you pay for!
Christine P.
This product is perfect for a snack on the Keto diet. I mix in some sweetener and hemp hearts for a crunch. I love that is is organic and that it is whole milk. I will be buying this for years.
That C.
Trumbull, CT
Love this stonyfield Greek yogurt as an alternative to sour cream. The brand is easy to find, but this product is not. I definitely wish it was easier to find the plain Greek products over those with lots of sugar and additives.
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
My toddler and I eat this most days of the week. We mix in berries and sometimes granola. My toddler loves it because it's smooth creamy and has a sweet taste. I love that too but also how nutritious it is and especially the protein content. It's hard to find great Greek yogurt that comes in the whole milk variety instead of that yucky fake low fat stuff.
Allison G.
Blue Bell, PA
This was my baby's first yogurt and he loved it! I chose Stonyfield because it is organic and I wanted a plain yogurt that I could add my own fruit to. I also called customer service after I bought it with a few questions and they sent me coupons in the mail! I would definitely recommend this yogurt to mothers starting solid foods with their little ones!
Madison L.
Denver, CO
This yogurt is the perfect consistency to eat alone, with granola, or add it to a smoothie or a recipe. I buy it in bulk every other week and enjoy scooping a bit out and eating it with a couple spoonfuls of granola in the morning as a light breakfast. If you're a Greek yogurt lover, you will love this brand.
Allison P.
Sarasota
This yogurt is both delicious and rich. It compliments either sweet or savory accompaniments; and doesn't have any off flavors to distract from the clean dairy taste. It is reasonably priced for the size of container; and is the type of product which can become a household staple.