BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Super Fruits Organic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
USDA organic.
0%.
Pomegranate, raspberry, acai.
On the bottom.
Certified GF™, gluten-free.
Grade A. see more...

Siju P.
It is so smooth and delicious. I like this especially when I'm on antibiotics. This helps restore my flora. It's perfectly sweetened yet not overly sweet smooth and delicious
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
I really like this yogurt. It's organic and delicious. It's more expensive than other products, but it usually goes on sale at my local Whole Foods (4/$5). It tastes good and the fruit is on the bottom, so you don't have to mix all of it in if you don't want to. The only downside is that it is a bit higher in sugar than other brands.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't often crave yogurt, but I grew up eating Stonyfield yogurt. so its often what I reach for when I am shopping for myself now. It has a great texture & flavor. Perfect for a quick breakfast or midday snack. I recommend this brand wholeheartedly.
London Anastastia L.
Portland, OR
I love this yogurt. Greek is the only kind of yogurt I eat and I'm picky about the texture. This one is thick and creamy and the fruit tastes fresh and delicious unlike some yogurts I have tried. I feel healthy eating this brand!
Eden L.
Base for lots of my smoothies.. and I do make a ton of them. Really good classic yogurt consistency, and fruit isnt too sweet or artificial tasting like some other brands.
Rivkah R.
Kansas City, Mo
First off, my favorite thing about this yoghurt is that it's organic. My second favorite is I can get my husband to eat it, and he enjoys it. The taste is smooth and delicious.
Megan S.
Calories count is inline whit what I like in a yogurt (120) but this has a really strong fake sugar taste. Lots of organic ingredients and I can pronounce all of them and know what they are. Just can't get past the fake sugar taste.
pamela s.
Bellevue, KY
I generally like this yogurt. I like the consistency of the yogurt, its pretty thick. I do not care for runny yogurts. Flavor is good and also the plain greek, unflavored can be used as a sour cream substitute.
Victoria R.
Stonyfield is a delicious organic yogurt I have incorporate to my grocery list. I can taste the difference and the fruit mixed in is delicious as well. Simple ingredients and no preservatives.
Sam C.
Stamford, CT
because I love the way that you created such wonderful products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need. I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every time.

Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
How dig r the fruit chunks