BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Plain Organic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
USDA organic.
Nonfat yogurt.
0%.
4-4 oz cups (113g)/1lb (453g). see more...

Roxanne C.
Stoneyfield yogurt is one of the best. Not only do I eat it plain, I use it in many recipes. It has such a great taste. I've also used it as a face mask. You would be surprised. The taste is far superior to other yogurts.
Jacqueline F.
Excellent for on the go snack. I throw in some granola and fresh fruit for a healthy addition. It is a bit expensive but the taste is much better then others! I order it on the meijer shipt would definitely buy again!
Kayla D.
Stonyfield makes an amazing product. There isn't much that they have that I don't enjoy. I buy the plain Greek yogurt so I can either use it as a sour cream alternative or to make a healthy snack.
Tina H.
Cedar Lake, IN
We really love Yogurt but it was hard to find one that tasted good. We came across Stonyfield Organic Greek and it was amazing. No nasty after taste. Smooth and creamy prefect for freezing as well for my daughter's favorite frozen yogurt cup. Also the plain yogurt isn't tasteless like other brands. But then I found it was fat free as well. Amazing! It taste great and healthy? Can't beat it. The price is okay as well. Wish it was a bit cheaper but for such a great product I'm willing to pay more out of pocket.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Just yum! I love everything about this yogurt! It is by far my favorite! The texture is so creamy and not at all grainy or lumpy. It's rich and flavorful, yet I feel good about it because it's organic and low fat. It fits well into my diet plan, and is a great addition/substitution for many of my recipes!
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this nonfat Greek yogurt to make my smoothie, substitute it in recipes that need lil creaminess. No nasty after taste. Smooth and creamy prefect The price is okay as well. Wish it was a bit cheaper but for such a great product I'm willing to pay more.
Angela D.
Creamy deliciousness I love to eat with granola or to add to smoothies for a more creamy taste and texture. This is the only brand I use for my babies bc uts organic and helps with digestion.
Titilola S.
Atlanta, GA
I add this nonfat greek yogurt to my smoothies for a protein option. I love its thickness and it tastes as great as Fage but I love that this option is organic, which makes it my favorite and go to pick when I need yogurt for my meals and smoothies.
Rachel R.
Corvallis, OR
These are a great source of fat-free protein. I eat high protein and low fat so these are a staple. Add some berries, stevia, or honey and you're set with a great, easy, and healthy snack!
Liz C.
Butte, MT
These are the perfect sour cream substitute! Use it for any recipe that calls for sour cream from Indian to Mexican. Love it on its own with honey as a snack, too!