BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Plain Organic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
USDA organic.
Nonfat yogurt.
0%.
4-4 oz cups (113g)/1lb (453g). see more...

Roxanne C.
Stoneyfield yogurt is one of the best. Not only do I eat it plain, I use it in many recipes. It has such a great taste. I've also used it as a face mask. You would be surprised. The taste is far superior to other yogurts.
Jacqueline F.
Excellent for on the go snack. I throw in some granola and fresh fruit for a healthy addition. It is a bit expensive but the taste is much better then others! I order it on the meijer shipt would definitely buy again!
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I like these and buy them frequently. I don't really notice the difference in taste or texture between this brand and any other brands, but I buy them because they are organic and always available at my local grocery store.
Kayla D.
Stonyfield makes an amazing product. There isn't much that they have that I don't enjoy. I buy the plain Greek yogurt so I can either use it as a sour cream alternative or to make a healthy snack.
Allison S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite I love it is tastes great and it is a good protein value!! The price is normally always high which stinks
Jennifer K.
Hutto, TX
Foodie Expert
Super delicious! High in protein and inexpensive .! I can't get enough of this delicious yogurt
Titilola S.
Atlanta, GA
I add this nonfat greek yogurt to my smoothies for a protein option. I love its thickness and it tastes as great as Fage but I love that this option is organic, which makes it my favorite and go to pick when I need yogurt for my meals and smoothies.
Tina H.
Cedar Lake, IN
We really love Yogurt but it was hard to find one that tasted good. We came across Stonyfield Organic Greek and it was amazing. No nasty after taste. Smooth and creamy prefect for freezing as well for my daughter's favorite frozen yogurt cup. Also the plain yogurt isn't tasteless like other brands. But then I found it was fat free as well. Amazing! It taste great and healthy? Can't beat it. The price is okay as well. Wish it was a bit cheaper but for such a great product I'm willing to pay more out of pocket.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Foodie Expert
A #smooth and #creamy plain yogurt. I make healthy dips with this. It is worth the price. Very healthy. I recommend. #GoGetYouSome
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this nonfat Greek yogurt to make my smoothie, substitute it in recipes that need lil creaminess. No nasty after taste. Smooth and creamy prefect The price is okay as well. Wish it was a bit cheaper but for such a great product I'm willing to pay more.