BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Chocolate Organic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
USDA organic.
0%.
Certified GF™ gluten-free.
Grade A.
Nonfat yogurt.
On the bottom. see more...

Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
First things first. This Greek yogurt was extremely thick and it also had a very cheese-like smell to it. The blood orange and chia mix was at the bottom of the cup and as you can see in the picture above, I stirred that up to the top to give a visual representation of this. There's obviously a lot of big chia seeds there and the blood orange mix does have a mild citrus smell, but it smelled less like orange and more like grapefruit to me. One thing that did disappoint me about that blood orange and chia mix is that there just wasn't a whole lot of it.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
When I first read chocolate yogurt I was like...
Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?! 😀😛
This is really really good though. Well, it's really really good as far as yogurt goes.
It's almost like having little spoonfuls of chocolate milk with each bite. It's very creamy and although it's different, it's really really good.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I love yogurt. I typically eat it with granola in the morning for breakfast. This particular chocolate one I love eating as a little snack typically in the afternoon at work to help curve my craving for sweets and as a pick me up so I don't crash. So delicious!
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Love the flavor of Stonyfield chocolate yogurts. I like it in any version of their yogurt & with any fat content. Yogurt is a treat for me, so I don't have it often. I repurchase this brand repeatedly.
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
We love this yogurt! We love the texture and taste. The price is a little bit higher then compared brands but to our family it's worth the extra! We keep it stocked up in our fridge!
Charity M.
Charity M.
Corryton, TN
Every type of Stonyfield yogurt I have tried, I LOVE!! They have perfected the yogurt game in my opinion. Price is comparable to all the rest, too!! I love that they offer organic.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I'm not a huge yogurt person but this chocolate is really good. It allows me to get the benefits without the weird stevia taste most chocolate yogurts have right now.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Love this stuff. Super healthy & delicious without unnecessary calories & sugar. Great dessert replacement!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
Stonyfield yogurt is the absolute best! This is almost as good a treat as ice cream. Very tasty
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
The product is delicious but quite high in sugar. It serves as more of a  dessert than a meal or snack for me. I would not say it's particularly healthy, yet it does have good flavor and can satisfy a sweet tooth. If you're looking for a lighter dessert option I would recommend.