BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Chocolate Organic Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
USDA organic.
0%.
Certified GF™ gluten-free.
Grade A.
Nonfat yogurt.
On the bottom. see more...

Sue W.
I buy this yogurt at Whole Foods, and for some reason it is always on sale at about $1.79 each. It may not be as savory as other brands (mainly because it is nonfat and does not have whole milk), but it is healthy and has a significant amount of protein.
Alyssa R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
The product is delicious but quite high in sugar. It serves as more of a  dessert than a meal or snack for me. I would not say it's particularly healthy, yet it does have good flavor and can satisfy a sweet tooth. If you're looking for a lighter dessert option I would recommend.
Janine w.
Nice and creamy. Not an artificial or aftertaste... delightful and fresh. Not only is it greek yogurt, which is good for you, but its chocolate too in a healthy product. Great product for the price point and always a must buy during my shopping trips.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
First things first. This Greek yogurt was extremely thick and it also had a very cheese-like smell to it. The blood orange and chia mix was at the bottom of the cup and as you can see in the picture above, I stirred that up to the top to give a visual representation of this. There's obviously a lot of big chia seeds there and the blood orange mix does have a mild citrus smell, but it smelled less like orange and more like grapefruit to me. One thing that did disappoint me about that blood orange and chia mix is that there just wasn't a whole lot of it.
Yahaira H.
San Diego, CA
Great Greek Yogurt for the price. I enjoy the taste but it can be a little more bitter than regular yogurt. I like this for breakfast because it has a lot of protein. I usually have it with fruit and a little honey.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
When I first read chocolate yogurt I was like...
Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?! 😀😛
This is really really good though. Well, it's really really good as far as yogurt goes.
It's almost like having little spoonfuls of chocolate milk with each bite. It's very creamy and although it's different, it's really really good.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I love yogurt. I typically eat it with granola in the morning for breakfast. This particular chocolate one I love eating as a little snack typically in the afternoon at work to help curve my craving for sweets and as a pick me up so I don't crash. So delicious!
Sara T.
As it comes in a container it's great for on the go and it's organic Greek nonfat you honestly can't get any better than that and oh yeah it definitely is chocolate so if it's those paintings as well light and doesn't make me feel Teufel perfect
Kerry W.
Love the flavor of Stonyfield chocolate yogurts. I like it in any version of their yogurt & with any fat content. Yogurt is a treat for me, so I don't have it often. I repurchase this brand repeatedly.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
We love this yogurt! We love the texture and taste. The price is a little bit higher then compared brands but to our family it's worth the extra! We keep it stocked up in our fridge!