BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic Greek Blueberry On The Bottom Nonfat Yogurt.

USDA Organic.

0% fat.

No toxic pesticides used here*. see more...

• How is this compared to other Greek yogurt brands 3 Answers
Elisa T.
One of the best Greek yogurts out there. Maybe THE best. So smooth and creamy unlike other Greek yogurts that can be kind of mealy/grainy seeming. Wonderful flavor and great protein count
ANGELA E.
These are my ultimate favorite yogurts. It's so reassuring knowing that they're all natural and don't have any weird ingredients in them! They taste great, are always fresh and really delicious. I love putting granola or some chocolate chips on top for fun!
Kseniya B.
Mayfield Hts, OH
YUM YUM YUM. Stonyfield has the creamiest yogurt out there. Affordable when on sale.. can sometimes find for $1! (ex:5 or 5). I buy it at my local fresh thyme market. very great flavor and fills you up! would definitely recommend to others!!!
Tina H.
I love blueberries!!! This yogurt is AWESOME, it tastes fresh and has a creamy texture. It's one of the best yogurts I've ever tasted. The price is great and will fit into your shopping budget.
Hong N.
Omaha
I was skeptical about getting this yogurt because I prefer eating fresh fruit mixed with plain yogurt but this product is a 2 in 1 product perfect for on the go. I would definitely recommend this product for consumers who eat yogurt and want a fat free Greek yogurt.
Jennifer R.
Stonyfield blueberry yogurt is one of my favorite snacks so flavorful and creamy not super sweet like the fruit on the bottom yogurt it has just the right amount of sweetness and tart perfect.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
I only buy Stonyfield yogurt for myself. I like that it is more natural and has less sugar than most conventional brands. There lots of great flavors, but the blueberry is my favorite.
Myah M.
This brand offer delicious products. I recently stocked up on Stonyfield Organic Greek Blueberry On The Bottom Nonfat Yogurt which is USDA Organic, 0% fat and has no toxic pesticides!
Aurora G.
San Antonio, TX
My go to for work breakfast! So good! Not too bitter and not too sweet. Taste natural and not like the over sugared processed stuff. My daughter also loves these! She eats the plain all the time
Kaiti C.
Cleveland, TN
I'm big on buying organic food when I can. Stonyfield makes a great yogurt. The strawberry flavor is great too! It's more expensive than store brand, but the quality of ingredients are better.
Hannah S.
How is this compared to other Greek yogurt brands