BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic Greek Blueberry On The Bottom Nonfat Yogurt.

USDA Organic.

0% fat.

No toxic pesticides used here*. see more...

• How is this compared to other Greek yogurt brands 3 Answers
Kaiti C.
Cleveland, TN
I'm big on buying organic food when I can. Stonyfield makes a great yogurt. The strawberry flavor is great too! It's more expensive than store brand, but the quality of ingredients are better.
Jene T.
Aurora, CO
I like Stonyfield's Greek yogurt because the brand comes at a cheaper brand than most Greek yogurts. 3/5 stars just because blueberry is not my favorite flavor.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
My favorite brand yogurt! Love the taste and texture. I also love how it's organic. It's hard to find a good yogurt for a good price. This is it for the win.
Rafaela C.
Harrison, NY
Really tasty, good price, organic. Good for a snack, breakfast. For after workout. Can be mixed with granola, fruits
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Stony field always has creamy products that taste great. I like that they are organic, though they are pricey.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME
Stonyfield is my favorite yogurt. The blueberry flavor is spot on. It's thick and creamy and not too sweet.
Elisa T.
One of the best Greek yogurts out there. Maybe THE best. So smooth and creamy unlike other Greek yogurts that can be kind of mealy/grainy seeming. Wonderful flavor and great protein count
ANGELA E.
Rome, GA
These are my ultimate favorite yogurts. It's so reassuring knowing that they're all natural and don't have any weird ingredients in them! They taste great, are always fresh and really delicious. I love putting granola or some chocolate chips on top for fun!
Kseniya B.
Mayfield Hts, OH
YUM YUM YUM. Stonyfield has the creamiest yogurt out there. Affordable when on sale.. can sometimes find for $1! (ex:5 or 5). I buy it at my local fresh thyme market. very great flavor and fills you up! would definitely recommend to others!!!
Tina H.
I love blueberries!!! This yogurt is AWESOME, it tastes fresh and has a creamy texture. It's one of the best yogurts I've ever tasted. The price is great and will fit into your shopping budget.
Hannah S.
How is this compared to other Greek yogurt brands