BY STONYFIELD

*It's a complex world. But this yogurt is simple. We make it with ingredients produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMO's. see more...

Rachel B.
San Diego
This is very good yogurt, but I have never been a huge yogurt fan, so when I do have yogurt I prefer a different brand even though this one tastes okay and has a decent price point. Good yogurt if you are looking for a base for a parfait, etc.
Julie L.
Staten island, NY
One of my FAVORITE greek yogurts ever! It's one of my go to ingredients for smoothies or parfaits. The yogurt is a little tart on it's own, so I always like to add a squirt of honey and some berries on top. I love this particular greek yogurt over other ones, because I feel that it has a smoother consistency, and I can find it almost anywhere. Plus, its packed with protein, and it'll keep you satiated for HOURS.
Claudia C.
Riverview , FL
I do try to buy organic as often as I can and I always reach for Stonyfield when I need to get some greek yogurt. My recipes definitely taste creamier when I use Stonyfield versus other brand of greek yogurt. I would highly recommend this brand :)
Kimberly H.
Colorado Springs
I started eating plain yogurt after reading and learning more about sugar. Besides Chobani, Stonyfield plain yogurt is another favorite brand of mine. This yogurt tastes good with not a lot of sugar. I would buy this again and look forward to more non dairy options from Stonyfield.
Molly B.
This organic yogurt tastes fresh and light and is a perfect protein-filled treat! The yogurt has a great vanilla flavor that really doesn't compare to any other Greek yogurt on the market
Lauren B.
Hubert, NC
Perfect for my smoothies!! I had tried a plain yogurt by yoplait. It made it taste funky, it just had this plain dry taste to it. It made my blueberry pomegranate smoothie taste like plain yogurt, I couldn't taste anything besides the nasty dry yoplait mess. So I went to my local store and thought I'd give it one more try before I gave up and just purchased my morning smoothies. This is a game changer! It mixed in my blender so easily and didn't change the taste at all! It gave me the perfect consistency that I had been looking for and for it to be nonfat. Well sign me up! This has become a staple in my house and I will continue to use it for as long as I'm making smoothies!
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Definitely my favorite plain nonfat Greek yogurt! It is so versatile. I eat it plain, add granola, add fruit, add cereal, use it as a sour cream replacement, make frosting for desserts, bake with it... The list goes on and on. I can't say enough good things about this protein packed food!
Tina K.
I really like this plain Greek yogurt! I've noticed Greek yogurt (and yogurt in general) tend to have lots of grams of sugar. This one is on the low side, given it is plain. To make it have flavor, I always mix peanut butter and honey or cinnamon into it!
Dana B.
Columbus, OH
Stonyfield yogurt is great. I love mixing the plain yogurt with fresh fruit, nuts, honey and oats. I prefer the plain yogurt due to its low sugar content, so that I can control how sweet the yogurt is. The Greek yogurt has a great texture that can also be used in place of sour cream.
Hayli N.
Reinbeck, IA
I like Stonyfields Greek yogurt when I am looking for a Greek yogurt. It is creamy and thick and tastes like real yogurt. I like the plain because I can add maple syrup and my own flavor to it. I purchase this brand at Natural Grocers, target or Whole Foods usually.