Add a Photo

By STONYFIELD
#1236 in Yogurt
Stonyfield® Fat Free Nonfat Strawberry Organic Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt.
Good source of protein.
Since 1983.
USDA Organic Certified.
Vitamin D added.
Donna O.
Donna O.
Alstead, NH

I thought that it was okay. It was a bit pricey for what I was getting. I could buy two of the competitors for pretty much the same price. My daughter wasn't overly impressed with it, she prefers the competitor brand anyway. The only true savings that I have found with this brand in my area is if you purchase it in the large tubs.
Carly F.
Carly F.

For some reason the "fruit on the bottom" label intrigued me to purchase this product, but I was not impressed at all. There is nothing that stands out about this yogurt at all and quite honestly, the macros aren't good anyway.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME

This is the best flavor. It is made in New Hampshire and they offer a great tour of the factor if one is in the area. I love that it tastes great but it can be high in sugar (depending on the flavor.)
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA

Stonyfield has been in my life for years. They make great products and the yogurt is excellent. Huge selection of flavors and they are all so creamy and yummy. Good stuff!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL

Super creamy, taste is awesome, price isn't bad when they are on sale. healthier then other choices and organic as well. will purchase again.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

I buy this at Walmart regularly for my family, it tastes delicious and it's healthy. Nothing better and it's organic and most times nonfat.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Homer Glen, IL

Love love love. My kids and I think this is the best yogurt and I love that it's Also organic
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az

I love the fruit in the yogurt. I mix it up first thing so I can have some with every bite
Jack L.
Jack L.
Sterling Hts, MI

My Favorite yogurt on the market! Organic and delicious! My family only eats Stonyfield
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA

Great organic yogurt but would prefer less sugar, i really liked. healthy for my family

Join Now