Stonyfield Organic Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt Pomegranate Raspberry Acai

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Pomegranate Raspberry Acai Organic Fruit on the Bottom Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt.
Good source of protein.
Since 1983.
USDA Organic Certified.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Shaunice A.
Its sweet enough to not taste like sour cream which is a problem I have with a lot of Greek yogurts; but its also tart enough to not be cloying sweet which is a problem I have with normal yogurt. Very affordable, goes great with granola or in baked goods like muffins.
Rachel S.
Lexington, KY
This yogurt is delicious! It is Fat free but doesn't taste like it. The texture is creamy, but not too creamy that you get sick of it. I love this product, would definitely continue to purchase it!
Kaylee L.
Yummmmmy! So delicious! I love fruit on the bottom yogurt and Stonyfields are my goto! This one is also fat free and could honestly pass as desert! So good you should try if you like pomegranates.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Super delicious for breakfast dessert or just whenever or wherever a perfect taste of sweet and fruity and refreshing absolutely scrumptious
Laura S.
Superior, WI
Tastes great! Always reasonably priced. I like that all the ingredients are organic and I can actually pronounce everything in it.
Silkya D.
York, PA
Pomegranates are my favorites so they mix well with this. yum love to eat organic and this is the only yogurt I'm consuming
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
love the flavor, great Greek flavor too, not sour like other brands. Love that its Organic.
Lais L.
Newark, NJ
It cannot miss at my home...my daughter take one of this every single day ..she loveees
Jill F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Good yogurt for Shen you need a little boost. I usually have one at break time. Tastes good with or without fruit depending on your mood. I buy routinely. Good value for the price. I would recommend to others.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Not really big on the taste but my husband liked it but me not so much myself but those who do like it I hope they keep making it for u