BY STONYFIELD #64 in Milk

Stonyfield Organic™ Fat Free Milk.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Vitamin A&D.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here*. see more...

Linda B.
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
Foodie Expert
The Stonyfield Fat free milk is great for my family. Organic products are generally healthier, but lend themselves to being slightly less delicious than it's processed counterpart. Not so with Stonyfield! The milk is creamy and delicious! Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dessert. I use this milk for my baking and cooking as well. 10/10 would recommend.
lisa w.
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
I really like this milk because I like to get my animal products organic. I will continue to buy this milk. I always get mine at Publix. I do think this is better than just regular milk. It is a little bit more than normal milk but I feel it is worth it.
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Tx
This milk is t like anyother milk because this one has a unique and delicious flavor.i have bought all kinds of fat free mils but this one is the best one and it has an affordable proce to.its great for all the family
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Altoona
I only use this product when it comes to milk yogurt an everything else! It's not to pricey an it's over all is a great product doesn't upset my stomach like the rest of the milk based thing that I buy!
Nadya S.
Nadya S.
Chicago
Organic and fat free , it can't get better than that . When I was trying to lose weight this is what I was drinking instead of reg milk . Tastes delicious
Krista M.
Krista M.
Morristown
usually more expensive than the organic store brand but i buy it when it's on sale. great that the expiration is so much longer on organic dairy.
Christine B.
Christine B.
I love that this milk is organic and fat free. I buy it at shop rite and also buy the stony field large container of vanilla yogurt. The milk goes great with cereal especially hot oatmeal.
Charisma L.
Charisma L.
I can be assured my daughter is getting her nutrients daily from this milk along with the foods she eats. I am glad this product is organic.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this brand the milk is organic and very healthy. Such a better alternative. It is a little pricey but well worth it.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Foodie Expert
I like skim milk the best and I think Stoneyfield does a really good job of staying organic while remaining price friendly!