Stonyfield Organic Chocolate on the Bottom Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla over Chocolate uploaded by Hannah B.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield Vanilla Over Chocolate Organic Chocolate on the Bottom Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
Good source of protein.
USDA Organic Certified.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
Superb chocolate flavor. Easy way to get a chocolate fix without adding fat to the diet. I buy it at my local Giant or Wegmans. It’s expensive, so it’s a nice way to treat myself. I’ve been getting this for at least 5 years now. I’d definitely recommend this for chocolate lovers.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This yogurt is so delicious! I love the chocolate, I buy this yogurt all the time and always buy it. The taste is smooth and creamy and the chocolate on the bottom is sweet but not over powering. I will always buy it again. InfluensterStonyfield Organic Chocolate on the Bottom Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla over Chocolate
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Really like Stoneyfield brand products. I didn't think I'd like chocolate yogurt because it seemed to close to chocolate pudding. Then one time Stoneyfield was BOGO at my grocery store. They had 1 of my usual flavor and only chocolate left. It was free so I figured I'd try it. It was surprisingly good. The sweet chocolate mixed with the slightly sour yogurt was devine. I had a new flavor.
Gina F.
My very favorite yogurt next to Fage. I love this chocolate - used to be called chocolate underground. The chocolate lays on the bottom and a creamy, vanilla yogurt lays on top. Eat them combined with a spoon or eat them separately, either way - simply delicious!! Satisfied my chocolate craving for sure!
T M.
This used to be called Chocolate Underground and it's SO good! You get the natural yogurt taste with a chocolate on the bottom that's not too sweet. It pairs perfectly! It can be a breakfast (think indulgent brunch in Paris!), snack or dessert. One of my favorites!
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
absolute favorite yogurt, I have no problem eating it for breakfast lunch or snack because it taste like dessert and even better when it's frozen. This is my go to for myself as well as the kids that I babysit for who have no problem eating it
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL
My Little brother LOVES this stuff. He like's eating it after school with added chocolate chips. I bought in one day to give it ago and it's a must have in my household.
Zoe B.
State College, PA
The chocolate on the bottom makes you feel like your eating a treat and it is great to help cut down on cravings! It is a darker chocolate taste so if your a milk chocolate lover this might not be the product for you!
Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
Personally, I prefer the whole milk version however this yogurt is amazeballs! Hands down favorite. Ever. Texture is so creamy & the chocolate makes it such a treat! Try this!!
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I love this yogurt from Stonyfield. You can mix the 2 layers to get a chocolatey taste throughout. When mixed you can't tell that this is fat-free. It has a very full-bodied taste and who doesn't love chocolate? I would definitely buy this again and again.