Stonyfield Organic Chocolate on the Bottom Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla over Chocolate

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield Vanilla Over Chocolate Organic Chocolate on the Bottom Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
Good source of protein.
USDA Organic Certified.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I love this yogurt from Stonyfield. You can mix the 2 layers to get a chocolatey taste throughout. When mixed you can't tell that this is fat-free. It has a very full-bodied taste and who doesn't love chocolate? I would definitely buy this again and again.
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
My friend made me try this and she was definitely right I do very much like it it is healthy and it's like a treat pretty good prices for it definitely will buy this if u love yougert and chocolate then u have just found the best combo
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite yogurts. I like the taste of this over all others. Great yogurt for mix-ins. The taste is full with a very creamy texture. Expensive but worth it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Mommy's little self indulgence and go to snack. It makes you feel your having a decadent sinful treat but with it being fat free your not
Jo P.
Jo P.
This is always in my fridge. It's my treat. I'm such a creature of habit when I die they will find this in my stomach.
Gina L.
Gina L.
Delish! Very thick and creamy and they offer great flavors! Perfect for breakfast or on the go. My kids love them too!
Denna A.
Denna A.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing!! Great healthily way to help with my chocolate addiction! Love! Delicious and creamy
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Royal Oak
Oh this has to be one of my favorite yogurts! I prefer to have organic foods, yogurt happens to be one of my favorite things to eat. Stoney field is a little pricy, but you definitely get what you pay for. I recommend this to anyone who cares about healthy eating.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
absolute favorite yogurt, I have no problem eating it for breakfast lunch or snack because it taste like dessert and even better when it's frozen. This is my go to for myself as well as the kids that I babysit for who have no problem eating it
Kiersten W.
Kiersten W.
Kokomo
This is one of my absolute favorite yogurts, it's not a bad price the only bad thing is that I can no longer get it at my local meijer I used to purchase it all the time. I'd like to see it more and more flavors! Maybe white chocolate!