Add a Photo
Stonyfield Organic Chocolate on the Bottom Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla over Chocolate

By STONYFIELD
#1120 in Yogurt
Stonyfield Vanilla Over Chocolate Organic Chocolate on the Bottom Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
Good source of protein.
USDA Organic Certified.
Vitamin D added.
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS

I love this yogurt from Stonyfield. You can mix the 2 layers to get a chocolatey taste throughout. When mixed you can't tell that this is fat-free. It has a very full-bodied taste and who doesn't love chocolate? I would definitely buy this again and again.
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.

My friend made me try this and she was definitely right I do very much like it it is healthy and it's like a treat pretty good prices for it definitely will buy this if u love yougert and chocolate then u have just found the best combo
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite yogurts. I like the taste of this over all others. Great yogurt for mix-ins. The taste is full with a very creamy texture. Expensive but worth it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, Alabama

Mommy's little self indulgence and go to snack. It makes you feel your having a decadent sinful treat but with it being fat free your not
Jo P.
Jo P.

This is always in my fridge. It's my treat. I'm such a creature of habit when I die they will find this in my stomach.
Gina L.
Gina L.

Delish! Very thick and creamy and they offer great flavors! Perfect for breakfast or on the go. My kids love them too!
Denna A.
Denna A.
Cincinnati, OH

Amazing!! Great healthily way to help with my chocolate addiction! Love! Delicious and creamy
Brandie L.
Brandie L.
Carlisle, PA

Great sweet tastey treat. Creamy and thick. And great for the hips I love it
Katheryn-Marie R.
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL

My Little brother LOVES this stuff. He like's eating it after school with added chocolate chips. I bought in one day to give it ago and it's a must have in my household.
Amber V.
Amber V.

To be honest. I wasn't a huge fan of this yogurt. I was excited to try it, but it was pretty sour and I wasn't much of a fan of the taste.

Join Now