BY STONYFIELD #12 in Butter & Margarine

Stonyfield™ Organic Salted Butter.
Made from organic sweet cream.
Grade AA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
USDA organic. see more...

Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
There are only 3 of us in our house, so I was a little hesitant to buy dairy without being able to see the expiration dates since we don't go through it very fast. Best by date was over 2 months from delivery--very pleased about that! So glad America is carrying so many excellent organic products! I recommend to everyone and will be buying again! Stonyfield Organic Butter Salted
Erica G.
This is a really good, fresh-tasting butter.  I've bought this product a few times, and it's definitely my favorite go-to organic butter.  It's also nice that it tends to go on sale or special a lot, so it makes it even more affordable. However, it's a good buy for the regular price.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This is honestly one of my favorite butters in the stores! Pretty affordable too! I bought it from Giant food stores! Love that it's organic, it makes me feel better about what I'm putting into my body. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Stonyfield has always been one of my favorites. I like that it is organic but it's still salted. It melts so nicely over warm bread and goes great in mashed potatoes. Pretty good price and very convenient to purchase
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Delicious organic butter! I think this is a great tasting butter and most important it's organic. This is a really good brand, I have purchased many of their yogurt products which are great tasting as well.
Julie H.
Waveland, MS
Everything Stonyfield creates is just amazing, and this butter is no exception. Creamy, sweet, and just the right amount of salt. We usually buy at Walmart, and will definitely buy again.
Sana K.
I did not know I even cared about butter until I tried this guy... everything usually tastes the same to me and is just "whatever" and "gets the job done" but this is soooo delicious I just can't wait to have my toast with this butter and when I make macaroni and cheese or any recipe I always reach for this! The saltiness is just right and not overwhelming, the consistency is good and I don't buy any other type of butter anymore
haven w.
Savannah
Absolutely love this butter and would put it on most everything!!!! It has a great creamy taste and I love it when it's on sale but will usually pay anyway! Go ahead and try this flavourful butter because it is Sooo good!!!!!!! Amazing buy! Get it!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I LOVE butter! I eat it on everything! Nothing beats real butter that tastes fresh. I really suggest spending the extra free dollars for quality.
Kylee B.
Cheswick, PA
Love the taste. Use it for everything, really affordable for an organic product. Love the unsalted version too