Add a Photo

By STONYFIELD
#1256 in Yogurt
Stonyfield® Organic Blends Strawberry Banana Fat Free Yogurt.
Since 1983.
New!
Good source of protein.
USDA organic, certified.
Creamy nonfat yogurt with real fruit.
Vitamin D added.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Little Rock, AR

I love Stoneyfield yogurt! I buy the organic, fruit on the bottom and it is delicious! I love how healthy it is and tastes great! You never know that you're eating healthy food and it's a great value! totally buying again! it's good plain too, and can be mixed with fruit!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
West Chester, PA

I love this yogurt and the flavors are awesome. I still gave it 5 stars because it is so good even though I buy it sparingly due to how high the sugar is - I wish they had a low sugar, stevia sweetened option as I try to maintain even blood sugars through out the day.
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Presque Isle, ME

This yogurt is great! Its smooth and creamy and has great flavor. I would definantly recommend this to other people. The nutritional value is great aslo. It lasts quite a while for me. Its the only brand of yogurt that i eat.
shri v.
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ

This is such a great light snack if you are dieting because the dairy and fat free is light enough fir a quick snack and I'm sure anyone looking for less toxicity will find this to their liking!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is my favorite stony field yogurt. I purchased this from the local grocery store. Has such an amazing taste for being fat free. We either get this brand or the plain strawberry. Love it!!
Yanna M.
Yanna M.

I found the texture o the density of the yogurt i little bit wear, its creamy with very soft flavor. I love that its organic and not to sweet
nick w.
nick w.

I love this yogurt I buy a big tub of this for my boyfriend and I it's one of our favorites great taste will repurchase
molly t.
molly t.
Glasgow, KY

I haven't ever bought a Stonyfield product that I didn't love. It is affordable and always lives up to my expectations.
Amie R.
Amie R.

Tastes great. Love the fact that it is organic and does t have any processed crap or sugars etc in it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH

I love yogurt. This kind is so good and it is fat free so I recommended buying it

Join Now