BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Organic Blends Strawberry Banana Fat Free Yogurt.
Since 1983.
New!
Good source of protein.
USDA organic, certified.
Creamy nonfat yogurt with real fruit.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Glam C.
Philadelphia
I have tried this one a couple of times.Its perfect for breakfast or an evening snack , enjoying it at work or at home,take it to lunch as well.The flavor is also very refreshing, I am sure you guys have similar thoughts about this yummy yogurt:)
Melissa P.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my favorite fat free yogurt. It tastes great alone, but I love adding this yogurt to green smoothies to get rid of the bitter vegetable taste. The product is with the price. I highly recommend trying this yogurt!
Story H.
Old Fort, NC
I love Stonyfield yogurts! I'm not a fan of the Greek Yogurt craze so it is nice the it I can still find this brand at some stores (Whole Foods). Its affordable and tastes great. I like knowing that the company cares about the product they produce.
Kristen E.
West Chester, PA
I love this yogurt and the flavors are awesome. I still gave it 5 stars because it is so good even though I buy it sparingly due to how high the sugar is - I wish they had a low sugar, stevia sweetened option as I try to maintain even blood sugars through out the day.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
I love Stoneyfield yogurt! I buy the organic, fruit on the bottom and it is delicious! I love how healthy it is and tastes great! You never know that you're eating healthy food and it's a great value! totally buying again! it's good plain too, and can be mixed with fruit!
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ
This is such a great light snack if you are dieting because the dairy and fat free is light enough fir a quick snack and I'm sure anyone looking for less toxicity will find this to their liking!
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite stony field yogurt. I purchased this from the local grocery store. Has such an amazing taste for being fat free. We either get this brand or the plain strawberry. Love it!!
Christina Z.
Presque Isle, ME
This yogurt is great! Its smooth and creamy and has great flavor. I would definantly recommend this to other people. The nutritional value is great aslo. It lasts quite a while for me. Its the only brand of yogurt that i eat.
Anna G Ma w.
Chicago
I always enjoyed this brand of yougart.
Good texture and flavor
Usually buy it when its on sale.
My family continues to eat it.
I am vegan now
Yanna M.
I found the texture o the density of the yogurt i little bit wear, its creamy with very soft flavor. I love that its organic and not to sweet