Add a Photo

By STONYFIELD
#1143 in Yogurt
Stonyfield Organic™ Strawberry Blends Lowfat Yogurt Cup.
Good source of protein!
Blends.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
Lowfat strawberry.
Lowfat yogurt 2% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
Julia C.
Julia C.
San Diego, CA

These organic yogurt cups are delicious and my toddlers love them. On sale they are usually priced competitively with other individual yogurt packs (even store brand non-organic). My only complaint is the sugar content. I prefer to buy plain yogurt and add fruit at home, but my kids will eat it plain. If they did not then I would definitely mix this one in with a plain tub to reduce the sugar.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl

This is by far my favorite yogurt! I always buy it at publix because Walmart only carries the vanilla flavor. Strawberry is definitely the best flavor and I like to mix fruit and granola with it. I recommend this for anyone looking for yogurt with the perfect consistency.
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ

I love love love this yogurt! organic, low fat, and delicious! I eat this a lot when I just want a small snack or need to eat something at school. it's healthy and tastes really good. there's also a blueberry flavor but i'm a fan of the strawberry!
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Carrollton, OH

I love yogurt. Stony field has a great flavor. I love to eat organic food as much as I can. Strawberry yogurt is my favorite. Even though I prefer Greek for the added nutritional value and creaminess- this yogurt will not disappoint.
Louise K.
Louise K.
St. Pete Beach, FL

I am a nanny for an organic toddler and this is one of the foods he eats as he does not drink milk any longer. He loves it and is one of the healthiest children I have seen.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.

My all-time favorite yogurt. It's amazing with honey granola in the morning. I hate the chunks that other yogurts have, so I love that this doesn't have them.
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY

This yogurt is pretty good. I normally have my yogurt with fruits. They have great flavors and it hold me over as a snack in the middle of the day as well.
Karley L.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR

Good yogurt, I like that it's low fat. I enjoy this brand as a whole. I tend to have this with granola to add some crunch.
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Great taste yogurt I love defrant flavor and is so good is not too sweets and with whole milk and is healthy .
Kelsie W.
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC

I love Stoneyfield yogurt strawberry is my second favorite to banilla great with granola and yummy! :)

Join Now