BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield Organic™ Strawberry Blends Lowfat Yogurt Cup.
Good source of protein!
Blends.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
Lowfat strawberry.
Lowfat yogurt 2% milkfat.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
This is by far my favorite yogurt! I always buy it at publix because Walmart only carries the vanilla flavor. Strawberry is definitely the best flavor and I like to mix fruit and granola with it. I recommend this for anyone looking for yogurt with the perfect consistency.
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
I love love love this yogurt! organic, low fat, and delicious! I eat this a lot when I just want a small snack or need to eat something at school. it's healthy and tastes really good. there's also a blueberry flavor but i'm a fan of the strawberry!
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Carrollton, OH
I love yogurt. Stony field has a great flavor. I love to eat organic food as much as I can. Strawberry yogurt is my favorite. Even though I prefer Greek for the added nutritional value and creaminess- this yogurt will not disappoint.
Louise K.
Louise K.
St. Pete Beach, FL
I am a nanny for an organic toddler and this is one of the foods he eats as he does not drink milk any longer. He loves it and is one of the healthiest children I have seen.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
My all-time favorite yogurt. It's amazing with honey granola in the morning. I hate the chunks that other yogurts have, so I love that this doesn't have them.
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great taste yogurt I love defrant flavor and is so good is not too sweets and with whole milk and is healthy .
Julia C.
Julia C.
San Diego, CA
These organic yogurt cups are delicious and my toddlers love them. On sale they are usually priced competitively with other individual yogurt packs (even store brand non-organic). My only complaint is the sugar content. I prefer to buy plain yogurt and add fruit at home, but my kids will eat it plain. If they did not then I would definitely mix this one in with a plain tub to reduce the sugar.
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Bought this last week for my kids and we all absolutely love it! Affordable and it sells at Publix which I go to every week. The flavor was very rich and perfect! I will definitely buy again when we run out.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
West new york, NJ
Foodie Expert
SO SWEET! Perfecr for a mid day snack! Amazing with kids and easy open package. Can stay out of fridge for some time, same great taste! Repeat customer, totally recommended!
Amber I.
Amber I.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Foodie Expert
My kids LOVE these yogurt cups. I love that they are getting the nutrition they need, as well as a great snack.