BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield Organic™ Strawberry Blends Lowfat Yogurt Cup.
Good source of protein!
Blends.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
Lowfat strawberry.
Lowfat yogurt 2% milkfat.
Vitamin D added. see more...

trisha V.
Andover
This yogurt is delicious. It it is rich and creamy. It is a little pricey but that won't stop me from purchasing it again. You definitely get what you pay for. It's made with good quality ingredients.  I loved the strawberry flavor but would like to try any other flavors they offer. Who knows maybe I'll find a new favorite flavor.
Aleksandra F.
Started buying stoneyfield products after I had kids - they love it and I feel good about the quality they're getting! Excellent flavor too! Definitely prefer this brand over others in the market. I am a repeat customer.
Hollynn F.
nottingham, NH
To be honest, I’m not a fan of low fat yogurt. I’m a full fat girl. That said, when my local store doesn’t have my full fat in stock I have no problem buying this Stonyfield low fat yogurts. These are by far the best low fat yogurt I’ve tried. They are still very rich and they are just the right degree of sweet!
Amber W.
Millcreek
I love this yogurt. The flavors are great, no added yucky ingredients and it isn't overpriced. I would highly recommend this product to others! It's nice and creamy, too.
Beverly F.
Kirtland, OH
Stonyfield is the only yogurt I eat. It is smooth, creamy and has a very good taste. I mix in fruit or granola for breakfast or as a snack. My favorite flavor is raspberry. It can be pricy but well worth it.
Carol Q.
So yummi and good for you. I believe the taste feels more real and fresh than others that I have tried. I love the packaging and how it states all the ingredients
Katie F.
St Augustine, FL
I buy this for my son almost weekly! It is a wonderful healthy snack, or a perfect side to his breakfast or lunch. He is obsessed, and recognizes it immediately when we go to the store. It has become a staple in our home.
chloe B.
Medina, OH
i love this brand because most of it is organic, it’s very healthy and tastes great! i love yo add these to smoothies or just eat plain. they’re aren’t expensive either ! i highly recommend switching to this brand
minhanhymous T.
Spring, TX
It’s great tasting. Easy to convince the kids to eat. Fantastic with granola, quick and easy. It’s sweet and tart. All around good tasting and good for you type of yogurt. I’m a repeat buyer!
Lindsay P.
Chanhassen
Great product to give to my young kids. Healthier the many yogurt brands on the market. The kids love the flavor and ask for yogurt daily. It is a little pricey but worth the price