Stonyfield Organic Blends French Vanilla Fat Free uploaded by Rayne N.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® CreamyFrench Vanilla Organic Blends Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt.
New!
Good source of protein.
Since 1983.
USA organic.
Certified.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Shana H.
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite brands of yogurts. I try to stick to organic for dairy products but sometimes I find the texture to be off, which is not the case with this yogurt. I also prefer whole milk yogurt but for a fat free one this is not lacking in taste or creaminess.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Jackson, NJ
I absolutely love this yogurt. I don't mind their plain yogurt but their french vanilla yogurt is the perfect amount of sweetness for a morning treat. I love to eat this yogurt with granola and some fresh fruit on top. This yogurt is my go-to vanilla yogurt.
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy the taste of this yogurt. It's creamy and rich. I love to put my cereal in it. I like the ingredients and great taste. The only downside of this product is the price point. It is pricier than other yogurts and I generally do not find coupons for it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Lafayette , LA
Foodie Expert
Super creamy, not too sweet so you can mix in granola or fruit. great in smoothies or by itself super yummy.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Sooooo good!! I mix granola with it for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunch! Awesome snack as well!
Johaisi R.
Johaisi R.
Somerville , Ma
My favorite yogurt ever. It's perfect faith fruits or granola. Something nice and simple but filing.
Kristy O.
Kristy O.
Macomb, MI
This is my go to yogurt. I had fruit and granola to it for a tasty filling breakfast!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Abington, MA
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of Stonyfield yogurts! Their vanilla blended yogurt is by far my favorite. I love that their yogurts are organic and they also have all the healthy bacterias that most other yogurts lack. I like to mix it with a bit of granola for breakfast in the morning. It keeps my digestive tract in good shape and it tastes great! My whole family loves this yogurt!
Day M.
Day M.
D E L I C I O U S and sooo good for you! I love the taste of this yogurt and the fact that it's not packed with fats or sugars. The vanilla one is my absolute favorite but I've tried other flavors and love them, too. I get a tub of this every other week on our grocery runs, the kids love it!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Glendora, CA
Great taste and quality! For a fat free yogurt the consistency is creamy and yummy. My daughter loves this yogurt. I've used it in recipes too.