Stonyfield Organic Blends French Vanilla Fat Free uploaded by Rayne N.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® CreamyFrench Vanilla Organic Blends Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt.
New!
Good source of protein.
Since 1983.
USA organic.
Certified.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Kirstin F.
Muskegon
Yummy yogurt, not too expensive. Purchased once, and will purchase again. My 1 year old daughter seems to love it more than the couple other brands she’s tried. We purchase it at meijer, and recommend trying it.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love the stony field farms yogurt! It is smooth and has a very creamy texture and consistency. This is my favorite yogurt by far and I purchase it in all flavors !
Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Yogurt Plain
Desireé S.
Coral Springs
I’m allergic to dairy so I can’t eat this, I don’t really know much about yogurt. Don’t know what it tastes like to be honest and I can’t compare it to other products because I’m lactose intolerant lol
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I love the texture and consistency of this yogurt and the vanilla flavor is good. I eat it alone or add it to smoothies. I like that its organic and low fat and this is a good quality brand
Danielle E.
Midland
I’m not big into yogurt, but I love this. It has great flavor and not too sweet. The vanilla is my favorite because I can add it to so many things. Love adding it in smoothies.
Sarah Y.
Grand Rapids, MN
This yogurt is one of the bigger containers that I normally get. It has a good taste to it that I like, but it doesn't really have anything significantly different about it.
Jessica H.
Pittsfield
I am not a huge fan of yogurt but this is a great nutritious option with amazing flavor. I have this for breakfast when I am running out the door with no time to cook anything else!
Nikki W.
Fairfield , OH
Absolutely my hands down favorite, go to yogurt for anything. I mix this in with my smoothies, add some oatmeal and fruit for a snack, or just eat it by itself. Best bang for your buck and super tasty makes this a definite deal.
Ashley M.
Ocala, FL
I recently tried Stoneyfield and usually eat yogurt with fresh strawberries but this tastes so good I eat it without. It is a healthy and quick breakfast option. I bought mine at Earth Fare.
Jessica G.
Abington, MA
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of Stonyfield yogurts! Their vanilla blended yogurt is by far my favorite. I love that their yogurts are organic and they also have all the healthy bacterias that most other yogurts lack. I like to mix it with a bit of granola for breakfast in the morning. It keeps my digestive tract in good shape and it tastes great! My whole family loves this yogurt!