Stonyfield Organic Blends French Vanilla Fat Free uploaded by Rayne N.

Stonyfield Organic Blends French Vanilla Fat Free

Stonyfield® CreamyFrench Vanilla Organic Blends Fat Free Nonfat Yogurt.
Good source of protein.
Since 1983.
USA organic.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
Hands down the best tasting yogurt I’ve ever had. I had strawberries and graham cracker brushed up and it’s AMAZING. I get this item from bjs in the large tub because i go through it so quick. I will purchase again and again
Jessica H.
Pittsfield, MA
I am not a huge fan of yogurt but this is a great nutritious option with amazing flavor. I have this for breakfast when I am running out the door with no time to cook anything else!
Nikki W.
Fairfield , OH
Absolutely my hands down favorite, go to yogurt for anything. I mix this in with my smoothies, add some oatmeal and fruit for a snack, or just eat it by itself. Best bang for your buck and super tasty makes this a definite deal.
Tierney C.
Gallatin, TN
Always a great option! I like to make my own parfaits with vanilla yogurt, granola, cacao nibs, strawberries, and sometimes walnuts. This is a typical buy for me! There are usually coupons for this product.
Ashley M.
Ocala, FL
I recently tried Stoneyfield and usually eat yogurt with fresh strawberries but this tastes so good I eat it without. It is a healthy and quick breakfast option. I bought mine at Earth Fare.
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
I’m not big into yogurt, but I love this. It has great flavor and not too sweet. The vanilla is my favorite because I can add it to so many things. Love adding it in smoothies.
Sarah Y.
Grand Rapids, MN
This yogurt is one of the bigger containers that I normally get. It has a good taste to it that I like, but it doesn't really have anything significantly different about it.
Jessica G.
Abington, MA
I am a huge fan of Stonyfield yogurts! Their vanilla blended yogurt is by far my favorite. I love that their yogurts are organic and they also have all the healthy bacterias that most other yogurts lack. I like to mix it with a bit of granola for breakfast in the morning. It keeps my digestive tract in good shape and it tastes great! My whole family loves this yogurt!
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love the stony field farms yogurt! It is smooth and has a very creamy texture and consistency. This is my favorite yogurt by far and I purchase it in all flavors !
Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Yogurt Plain
Day M.
D E L I C I O U S and sooo good for you! I love the taste of this yogurt and the fact that it's not packed with fats or sugars. The vanilla one is my absolute favorite but I've tried other flavors and love them, too. I get a tub of this every other week on our grocery runs, the kids love it!