BY STONYFIELD #45 in Frozen Yogurt

Stonyfield™ Organic After Dark Chocolate™ Nonfat Frozen Yogurt.
Since 1983.
Creamy, decadent dark chocolate nonfat frozen yogurt.
USDA organic.
Wayside Farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
One pint (473 ml). see more...

Ashley T.
Ventura
It was pretty good taste like ice cream i would probably buy a cheaper product next time that taste like reagular ice cream because im on a diet and if im going to get some ice cream its gonna be ice cream from some place i love like dryers or an ice cream shop near by.
Margaret E.
Hobart, IN
I love this ice cream. It tastes wonderful and is amazing because your not putting anything harmful im your body. I would say it makes eating organic all the time easy. Even for dessert.
Kim P.
Katy, TX
Omg!!! This is soooo good, I get depressed when I can find it in the store!!! Perfect-rich and creamy, and the best part is no guilt! It has probiotics and low fat!
Karen K.
Woodbury
Stonyfield Organic After Dark Chocolate Nonfat Frozen Yogurt is absolutely decadent! It tastes as good as the leading ice cream brands yet is organic frozen yogurt. This is a healthy and great tasting dessert.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
It's pretty good - a bit on the expensive side to be honest. I would pay more for a bigger tub of frozen yogurt, or just pay a bit less for the same amount of frozen yogurt. It states pretty much the same, other than the satisfaction you are eating something possibly organic.
Cheyenne H.
Stonyfield organic after dark chocolate nonfat frozen yogurt is so good! Absolutely love it! Its the perfect treat- and the best part is that it is a healthy treat!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Love Stonyfield frozen yoghurt. Too bad they discontinued the Cookies 'N Cream. I stick with Créme Caramel and Vanilla Fudge Swirl now. I have a bowlful every night.
Rebecca W.
This is absolutely delicious! Great price for a great product! The flavor and texture is really great and I love that they pay attention to good ingredients.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
I love this!! Definitely hits my ice cream cravings. It's really chocolatey and very smooth
🏡 🇦.
I love it!! Tasted so good, more like 👍 heaven. I think that I will definitely going to buy it again. Chocolate 🍫 is rich and tastes very nice. I felt healthy while eating it and I promise you that you won't regret it. Simply loving it!!😍😍🍫👏