BY STONYFIELD

Stony Field™ Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk & Omega-3s.
Supporting heart, brain and eye health.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Vitamin A&D.
38% Less fat than whole milk.
Omega-3s supporting heart, brain and eye health.
75mg DHA, EPA and ALA per serving.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here*. see more...

Ashley G.
My family loves using Stonyfield Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk.  I feel strongly about using as many organic products as possible for the health of my children.  I will continue doing so for the years to come.  Organic milk is the way to go. My children love it.
Sarah S.
I love Stoneyfield! I get the 2% milk and often they have a coupon, which makes it even better. I always try to buy organic, so this is perfect. Definitely recommend this milk. It's tasty, organic, and even has Omega-3s. Perfect for kids, adding to meals, or even by itself.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
It's nice, I personally have never found anything wrong or any problem with this specific brand of milk. It's always a pleasant experience. I purchase it from shoprite almost every week. Use it in several different cooking and smoothie recipes. It's a good option for milk
Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
One of the best tasting organic milks out there, I don't like drinking plain milk for as long as I can remember but this one I can drink on it's own with nothing added. The price is affordable and personally find it tastes better then even HOOD milk products.
John N.
Albuquerque, NM
Good milk with a great flavor. Definitely a good option for those looking to have organic milk. Only drawback is that it tends to be more expensive than other options.
Anne K.
I love that this milk is organic, and has a great taste as well. Milk without hormones, is a nice luxury to have. Been drinking this for years.
Tima Z.
Best MILK ever. Full of vitamins, my kids refuse to drink non organic milk. They definitely notice the difference between good and bad!
Katty B.
Islip, NY
Loving this product for my host kids and my self. I usually just use almond milk but once in a while this one is great.
Taylor P.
Jefferson, GA
Our house loves Stoneyfield Organic Milk! It is usually priced well and often times can be found discounted at Kroger.
Jeri V.
Delicious, smooth, and creamy! Tastes better than other milks at the store. Definitely a first pick when buying milk.