BY STONYFIELD #11 in Milk

Stonyfield Organic™ 2% Reduced Fat Milk.
Ultra-pasteurized. Vitamin A&D.
38% Less fat than whole milk.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here*. see more...

Bridgette C.
Albany, NY
My husband loves this milk! He grew up as a milk drinker and noticed a distinct difference between this milk and conventional, non-organic brands. Also, it seems to stay good way longer than conventional milks, not that it lasts in our fridge more than a week, though!
Erika L.
I really like this brand because I believe in all things organic. I also feel like this brand is not unreasonably priced. Their tubs of organic yogurt last me such a long time. But I believe all of their organic dairy products are delicious!
amber n.
Lowell, MA
This is one of the only milks my mom bought as I was growing up and she only ever bought this brand. I grew up drinking it and don't know any other way of life. It's one of the best options for you and i'll definitely be continuing this trend
Audrey N.
Me and my family always drink this milk, so far it's the best one I've tried yet! It's a little pricey as milk goes but we choose to spend it for a little extra love in our milk! Definitely recommend
Sharlene M.
Ossining, NY
I love this brand! From their yogurt to their milk.everything is always fresh and sealed.I personally haven't had a issue before. This is the milk I give my daughter and it's always been great for her. I say give it a try
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I started using this at the recommendation of my doctor. It's low in fat which is good, but also the best thing about it is that there are low hormones. Very good for young women. It doesn't taste like it's low fat.
Ingrid O.
This milk is absolutely delicious! We recently made a switch in buying organic milk & this product taste really good! The cost is a little higher than non-organic but worth the extra cost. I recommend it!
Amber H.
Morganton
Great product. Love knowing it's organic. I use a variety of stoneyfield products. I've been happy with most. I usually pick up at grocery or Walmart. It's a bit pricey but seems to be worth it.
Paige N.
Albany, MN
I love all milk, but stonyfield feels so clean and tasty. The flavor is much richer than other brands! It is a little bit spendier but that is expected from organic anything.
Katherine S.
My family loves this milk!! Even as a reduced fat milk it is so flavorful. The taste difference between this milk and regular non organic milk is night and day.