BY STONYFIELD

We believe in letting cows do what they do best, eat grass and make delicious milk. We use milk from the Maple Hill Creamy family of farms, from cows that are 100% grassfed, to make yogurt that has a rich and unique flavor. It's simple. And it's simply delicious. Try some. see more...

Candice S.
Candice S.
Argyle TX
Love that Stonyfield now offers a grassfed yogurt. I can feed it to my family with confidence that it is healthy, and everyone loves the taste.
Oksana D.
Oksana D.
This is such a great healthy and delicious food to have for breakfast or even for snack. It's grassfed and makes me feel great.
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Mingo Junction
My children and I eat this for some breakfasts and every time my child loves it! I buy fruits to put in it and it's always a hit!
Elle B.
Elle B.
This is a really great yogurt to use in smoothies it's very nutritious and my son absolutely adores it
bhavaani j.
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA
Yoghurt tastes good and is very thick. Works great for cooking and in cereals. It had a nice flavor to it. I havent tried using it as a starter culture for further yoghurt preps
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
This yogurt is always creamy, smooth and delicious. You can add anything to it , fruit, granola, etc and it holds up well. I use it to make mango lassi because I prefer the taste of the whole milk yogurt.
I tried this organic yogurt and I did not care for it because it had an odd after taste almost like the smell of a cow barn. I am not sure if I got a bad batch but would not purchase again.
Varasya W.
Varasya W.
Creamy, nutritious, grass fed, organic - what more can you want in a yogurt? The bacterial suite is top notch too. Definitely a must buy on every grocery trip. I'd rather pay a bit more for something that will become part of my body than go cheap and stuff myself with preservatives, pesticides, and who knows what else.
Christy K.
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
Normally I get the French vanilla flavor and it's creamy delight is so good. I either tip it with granola.. banana nut is my favorite or just eat it plain.. nice treat.
Rosita M.