BY STONYFIELD

We believe in letting cows do what they do best, eat grass and make delicious milk. We use milk from the Maple Hill Creamy family of farms, from cows that are 100% grassfed, to make yogurt that has a rich and unique flavor. It's simple. And it's simply delicious. Try some. see more...

Hritu D.
My whole family loves this yogurt brand. They never fail to impress. There are cheaper brands available, but we don't enjoy their taste as much as this. I will continue busying this brand, because this is the best that works for us.
Chasity Q.
N Charleston, SC
This is one of the ONLY whole milk yogurts that I'm able to find at my local grocery store, which is really important for me when feeding my toddler. I love that I can feel comfortable with feeding him this brand.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
This yogurt is always creamy, smooth and delicious. You can add anything to it , fruit, granola, etc and it holds up well. I use it to make mango lassi because I prefer the taste of the whole milk yogurt.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I love this yogurt! I use it with my granola in the mornings and at first I didn't think I would like it but it's way better than the yoplait one I used to use. It's organic and grass fed too so I'm very happy switching.
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
Normally I get the French vanilla flavor and it's creamy delight is so good. I either tip it with granola.. banana nut is my favorite or just eat it plain.. nice treat.
I tried this organic yogurt and I did not care for it because it had an odd after taste almost like the smell of a cow barn. I am not sure if I got a bad batch but would not purchase again.
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA
Yoghurt tastes good and is very thick. Works great for cooking and in cereals. It had a nice flavor to it. I havent tried using it as a starter culture for further yoghurt preps
Candice S.
Argyle TX
Love that Stonyfield now offers a grassfed yogurt. I can feed it to my family with confidence that it is healthy, and everyone loves the taste.
Stefanie C.
Mingo Junction
My children and I eat this for some breakfasts and every time my child loves it! I buy fruits to put in it and it's always a hit!
Oksana D.
This is such a great healthy and delicious food to have for breakfast or even for snack. It's grassfed and makes me feel great.