Add a Photo

By STONYFIELD
#1226 in Yogurt
We believe in letting cows do what they do best, eat grass and make delicious milk. We use milk from the Maple Hill Creamy family of farms, from cows that are 100% grassfed, to make yogurt that has a rich and unique flavor. It's simple. And it's simply delicious. Try some.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® 100% Grassfed Plain Whole Milk Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
This yogurt is always creamy, smooth and delicious. You can add anything to it , fruit, granola, etc and it holds up well. I use it to make mango lassi because I prefer the taste of the whole milk yogurt.
Varasya W.
Varasya W.
Oct. 13, 2016, 3:07 a.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® 100% Grassfed Plain Whole Milk Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
Creamy, nutritious, grass fed, organic - what more can you want in a yogurt? The bacterial suite is top notch too. Definitely a must buy on every grocery trip. I'd rather pay a bit more for something that will become part of my body than go cheap and stuff myself with preservatives, pesticides, and who knows what else.
bhavaani j.
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 1 a.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® 100% Grassfed Plain Whole Milk Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
Yoghurt tastes good and is very thick. Works great for cooking and in cereals. It had a nice flavor to it. I havent tried using it as a starter culture for further yoghurt preps
Christy K.
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
Dec. 6, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® 100% Grassfed Plain Whole Milk Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
Normally I get the French vanilla flavor and it's creamy delight is so good. I either tip it with granola.. banana nut is my favorite or just eat it plain.. nice treat.
Rosita M.