BY STONYFIELD

We believe in letting cows do what they do best, eat grass and make delicious milk. We use milk from the Maple Hill Creamy family of farms, from cows that are 100% grassfed, to make yogurt that has a rich and unique flavor. It's simple. And it's simply delicious. Try some. see more...

Varasya W.
Varasya W.
Creamy, nutritious, grass fed, organic - what more can you want in a yogurt? The bacterial suite is top notch too. Definitely a must buy on every grocery trip. I'd rather pay a bit more for something that will become part of my body than go cheap and stuff myself with preservatives, pesticides, and who knows what else.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
This yogurt is always creamy, smooth and delicious. You can add anything to it , fruit, granola, etc and it holds up well. I use it to make mango lassi because I prefer the taste of the whole milk yogurt.
I tried this organic yogurt and I did not care for it because it had an odd after taste almost like the smell of a cow barn. I am not sure if I got a bad batch but would not purchase again.
bhavaani j.
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA
Yoghurt tastes good and is very thick. Works great for cooking and in cereals. It had a nice flavor to it. I havent tried using it as a starter culture for further yoghurt preps
Rosita M.