BY STONYFIELD

We believe in letting cows do what they do best, eat grass and make delicious milk. We use milk from the Maple Hill Creamy family of farms, from cows that are 100% grassfed, to make yogurt that has a rich and unique flavor. It's simple. And it's simply delicious. Try some. see more...

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
My husband eats yogurt with granola every single morning as a part of his breakfast. I do too every now and then. Stonyfield is my favorite, because the texture is smooth and the flavor (I buy vanilla, but it wasn't listed) is not overpowering. There have been other brands where the flavor is obviously fake vanilla and has a bad aftertaste, but that is not the case with Stonyfield.
Jeanette J.
Jeanette J.
Butler, NJ
I love Stonyfield plain yogurt, and so do my little nephews. We like to experiment with fruit and muesli parfaits, and even green smoothies...

I prefer a vegan lifestyle, but my sister's family isn't ready for such a huge change, so I try to incorporate organic, healthful versions of their old diet. Stonyfield Organic is a hit!
Hritu D.
Hritu D.
My whole family loves this yogurt brand. They never fail to impress. There are cheaper brands available, but we don't enjoy their taste as much as this. I will continue busying this brand, because this is the best that works for us.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I love this yogurt! I use it with my granola in the mornings and at first I didn't think I would like it but it's way better than the yoplait one I used to use. It's organic and grass fed too so I'm very happy switching.
Chasity Q.
Chasity Q.
N Charleston, SC
This is one of the ONLY whole milk yogurts that I'm able to find at my local grocery store, which is really important for me when feeding my toddler. I love that I can feel comfortable with feeding him this brand.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Charlotte , NC
I've been trying for our family to live greener and healthier. While I love organic in general, it's even nicer to know that these cows are eating their naturally intended food, grass!
So not only is the sourcing of the milk awesome but the yoghurt also tastes great. I love plain yoghurt as a base for dips or for breakfast with fruit and granola.
Candice S.
Candice S.
Argyle TX
Love that Stonyfield now offers a grassfed yogurt. I can feed it to my family with confidence that it is healthy, and everyone loves the taste.
Oksana D.
Oksana D.
This is such a great healthy and delicious food to have for breakfast or even for snack. It's grassfed and makes me feel great.
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Mingo Junction
My children and I eat this for some breakfasts and every time my child loves it! I buy fruits to put in it and it's always a hit!
I tried this organic yogurt and I did not care for it because it had an odd after taste almost like the smell of a cow barn. I am not sure if I got a bad batch but would not purchase again.