BY STONYFIELD

We believe in letting cows do what they do best, eat grass and make delicious milk. We use milk from the Maple Hill Creamy family of farms, from cows that are 100% grassfed, to make yogurt that has a rich and unique flavor. It's simple. And it's simply delicious. Try some. see more...

Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
My husband eats yogurt with granola every single morning as a part of his breakfast. I do too every now and then. Stonyfield is my favorite, because the texture is smooth and the flavor (I buy vanilla, but it wasn't listed) is not overpowering. There have been other brands where the flavor is obviously fake vanilla and has a bad aftertaste, but that is not the case with Stonyfield.
Jeanette J.
Butler, NJ
I love Stonyfield plain yogurt, and so do my little nephews. We like to experiment with fruit and muesli parfaits, and even green smoothies...

I prefer a vegan lifestyle, but my sister's family isn't ready for such a huge change, so I try to incorporate organic, healthful versions of their old diet. Stonyfield Organic is a hit!
Hritu D.
My whole family loves this yogurt brand. They never fail to impress. There are cheaper brands available, but we don't enjoy their taste as much as this. I will continue busying this brand, because this is the best that works for us.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I love this yogurt! I use it with my granola in the mornings and at first I didn't think I would like it but it's way better than the yoplait one I used to use. It's organic and grass fed too so I'm very happy switching.
Chasity Q.
N Charleston, SC
This is one of the ONLY whole milk yogurts that I'm able to find at my local grocery store, which is really important for me when feeding my toddler. I love that I can feel comfortable with feeding him this brand.
Victoria K.
Smooth, thick, creamy, tart, tangy! This product is absolutely delicious. I buy a big container once a week. It's plain so I sweeten it with fruit! It is a great value for the quantity. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality, grassfed, organic, yogurt!
Caren D.
Munster, IN
This is good stuff, to be honest it I got it when I ran out of my other stuff - but I love the taste! I usually just get plain yogurt and mix with a ton of stuff like fruit, granola etc. This did the trick and was creamy with not too much sugar and etc. Would recommend!
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I love this yogurt. I like to eat organic and healthy and the taste of this yogurt is perfect. It is very smooth. The price is a little higher than other brands but I feel it is worth it because of the taste and health benefits
Cecelia F.
minneapolis , MN
Love this yogurt but commonly out of stock in my area. I like this plain version because it provides enough sweetness and tartness while being able to pair with whatever I add to it. I purchase this at Whole Foods!
Jessie B.
Greenville
I like to get the plain yogurt because you can substitute it for sour cream! It doesn't have much flavor since it's plain, but you can easily sweeten it with honey or agave. I like adding fruit!