Add a Photo

By STONYFIELD
#1039 in Yogurt
We believe in letting cows do what they do best, eat grass and make delicious milk. We use milk from the Maple Hill Creamy family of farms, from cows that are 100% grassfed, to make yogurt that has a rich and unique flavor. It's simple. And it's simply delicious. Try some.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Savannah, Ga

My husband eats yogurt with granola every single morning as a part of his breakfast. I do too every now and then. Stonyfield is my favorite, because the texture is smooth and the flavor (I buy vanilla, but it wasn't listed) is not overpowering. There have been other brands where the flavor is obviously fake vanilla and has a bad aftertaste, but that is not the case with Stonyfield.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Charlotte , NC

I've been trying for our family to live greener and healthier. While I love organic in general, it's even nicer to know that these cows are eating their naturally intended food, grass!
So not only is the sourcing of the milk awesome but the yoghurt also tastes great. I love plain yoghurt as a base for dips or for breakfast with fruit and granola.
Jeanette J.
Jeanette J.
Butler, NJ

I love Stonyfield plain yogurt, and so do my little nephews. We like to experiment with fruit and muesli parfaits, and even green smoothies...

I prefer a vegan lifestyle, but my sister's family isn't ready for such a huge change, so I try to incorporate organic, healthful versions of their old diet. Stonyfield Organic is a hit!
Hritu D.
Hritu D.

My whole family loves this yogurt brand. They never fail to impress. There are cheaper brands available, but we don't enjoy their taste as much as this. I will continue busying this brand, because this is the best that works for us.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT

I love this yogurt! I use it with my granola in the mornings and at first I didn't think I would like it but it's way better than the yoplait one I used to use. It's organic and grass fed too so I'm very happy switching.
Chasity Q.
Chasity Q.
N Charleston, SC

This is one of the ONLY whole milk yogurts that I'm able to find at my local grocery store, which is really important for me when feeding my toddler. I love that I can feel comfortable with feeding him this brand.
Christy K.
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL

Normally I get the French vanilla flavor and it's creamy delight is so good. I either tip it with granola.. banana nut is my favorite or just eat it plain.. nice treat.
bhavaani j.
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA

Yoghurt tastes good and is very thick. Works great for cooking and in cereals. It had a nice flavor to it. I havent tried using it as a starter culture for further yoghurt preps
Varasya W.
Varasya W.

Creamy, nutritious, grass fed, organic - what more can you want in a yogurt? The bacterial suite is top notch too. Definitely a must buy on every grocery trip. I'd rather pay a bit more for something that will become part of my body than go cheap and stuff myself with preservatives, pesticides, and who knows what else.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ

This yogurt is always creamy, smooth and delicious. You can add anything to it , fruit, granola, etc and it holds up well. I use it to make mango lassi because I prefer the taste of the whole milk yogurt.

Join Now