BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic 1% Low Fat Milk.
Ultra pasteurized.
Vitamin A&D.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here. see more...

Jonathan F.
Love this milk. It is so creamy and delicious. Also love that it stays good for a week and a half to two weeks sometimes. I bought it at Kroger and it was more expensive than the store brand, but one of the cheaper high end options. Definitely recommend to others.
Caryn H.
I often purchase Stonyfield Organic yogurt, I think it tastes great, i trust the brand and it's dedication to organic products. However, it is usually the most expensive organic milk option in my grocery store so I usually only buy it when it is on sale.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brand! Always has such a fresh "farm" taste. My kids love it, it "ALMOST" tastes like while whole milk, I can easily sneak this milk into their cereal with minimal taste difference!
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
I really like all stonyfields products. I tend to buy their milk more than anything else however. It is still smooth and creamy at 1% and I love that it is organic.
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
I am a fan of whole milk, but I would say that this milk still had a creamy taste. It was more on the pricey side but its taste makes up for the cost. It's packaging also allows it keep the taste rather than the plastic containers that tint the flavor slightly
Angelina B.
Chester, NY
For this milk to be organic I think it is no different from regular milk. I think it taste just like regular milk. I always buy this and I think the value is good. I will keep buying
Amanda S.
All of the Stonyfield milks are great. Fresh and a with the standard selection of full through skim, they feel like a nice upgrade for the family/kids.

Been a fan of this for a long time. Give it a try.
Dawn D.
Pocono Lake, PA
Love it! Tastes great and love how it lasts longer then regular milk in plastic containers. Really helps save money in the long run while being better for my family!
Amanda G.
Westport, CT
I love this milk so much! It is the only milk that I ever drink. It has such a sweet yet subtle taste to it and it is a perfect mix to any cereal! I also love to use it when cooking because it is the perfect consistency for making anything!
Samantha F.
Oneonta , AL
The best organic milk in the grocery store, love the taste compared to other organic milk brands. Price is right on point for what you are getting!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Does this stuff taste any good?