BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic 0% Fat Plain Nonfat yogurt.
No Artificial sweeteners!
Since 1983.
Smooth and creamy.
USDA organic.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
This is the organic yogurt I go to when other organic yogurts aren't available. The taste is has a slight twinge that I can't point out, but it's not bad. It's not cheap but it's cheaper than Wallaby. It's a good yogurt to use in parfaits or smoothies or just on its own with some granola.
Anisha p.
Foodie Expert
this yogurt is creamy and has a great flavor.The thing is you might want to eat it with something, like fresh fruit,granola,nuts,ect .This is because it isn't sweet at all lol.i usually add something too it or i add it too a smoothie instead of milk.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
Foodie Expert
Stonyfield is one of my favorite yogurt brands because I love organic health food products and this brand always brings high quality and fantastic flavor. This plain yogurt is especially great when paired with some berries and granola.
Chloe M.
Colchester, CT
I usually eat this for breakfast with some berries and granola. Super tasty for everyday and I never get tired of it as you can add many different things to it for flavor
Alex R.
Columbus, GA
This yogurt is perfect for breakfast. It is loaded with protein and pairs great with granola on top. Great price and great taste! My favorite!
Megan F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Creamy and delicious. I add granola for texture and sweetness! I have rebought this many times and prefer it over yo plait, store brands ect.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Foodie Expert
Perfectly creamy texture that goes wonderfully in smoothies, fresh fruit and can be used as a mayo substitute
Dariela P.
Foodie Expert
I get this in vanilla for breakfast and plain for smoothies or mixing into a baked good
Carley C.
Hattiesburg
Foodie Expert
This is a staple at my house. My kids and I️ love this yogurt. It is organic yet affordable. The flavor is rich and the texture is rich and creamy. I️ have tried many other yogurt brands but all come short compared to Stoneyfield. It makes me happy to know that I️ am putting something wholesome in those little tummies I️ feed.
Desi S.
Although it's healthier to consume full-fat yogurt, or at least low fat, over 0% fat, given the choice I would select Stonyfield's 0% fat yogurt over any other brand's full or low fat version. It's not easy to find plain, organic yogurt, without any sugar or flavors added, and I have trusted this brand for over a decade. My sensitive skin and stomach have never had a problem with it, and other than plain Stonyfield yogurt, I do not consume ANY other cow's milk products, as usually it will result in cystic acne and other health issues.