BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic Peach Smooth and Creamy Nonfat Yogurt.
Since 1983. USDA organic.
All natural organic sweeteners.
Wayside farm, VT. One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
0% fat.
100 calories.
Grade A.
Nonfat yogurt with organic stevia.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
The flavors of these yogurts are amazing. Not overpowering but have enough flavor to tell that it's peach. I like that there isn't a ton of calories in this yogurt and I've even frozen it just to make it a great treat for summer time!
Raphaella A.
Belford, NJ
First it's nonfat, tastes good in a smoothie or just alone, or granola with granola. You cab really feel the taste of peach, it's like home made
Shirley S.
Bridgeport, CT
My family loves this yogurt. It is a great option for those who dislike Greek yogurt. It is very delicious and filling.
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
Yum yum yum! I love yogurt and peaches and this is one of the best on the market. All the Stonyfield flavors are great.
Ana L.
A nice, organic yogurt in a single serve package to make it easy to bring to work for a snack or included in lunch.
Rachel F.
YUMMMM delish. Smooth and tastee. I didn't love the peach flavoring but overall it was a good yogurt. I enjoyed it.
Lisa E.
Riverview, MI
Stonyfield has the best Greek yogurt! It took me forever to find a yogurt with the perfect consistency for my picky eater, and Stonyfield was a winner! It’s not cheap but definitely not a bank breaker, especially for the amount of protein in one little cup.
Katrina S.
Stuarts Draft
This has amazing flavor for zero percent! Make sure it's well stirred before use, but incredibly popular for baking dishes, health shakes and healthy sweet treat, especially in the summer.
Lissa R.
This yogurt is honestly so good, it's sweet but not too sweet. A lot of kids at the day care that I work at love it. The parents are constantly buying them the pouches
Meg C.
San Antonio, TX
I began to love yogurt when I learned about probiotics. To me when you eat yogurt you should not be thinking of a light snack. I to go for more organic yogurts like Stonyfield. Most of them have a cream top that you mix in to the rest. It's delicious, sweet and a little bit decadent. Go for a yogurt that fills you up, add granola, and berries or nuts. Make it a small meal instead of a watered down snack.