2 colors available

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic Peach Smooth and Creamy Nonfat Yogurt.
Since 1983. USDA organic.
All natural organic sweeteners.
Wayside farm, VT. One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
0% fat.
100 calories.
Grade A.
Nonfat yogurt with organic stevia.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Norissa B.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
Foodie Expert
The flavors of these yogurts are amazing. Not overpowering but have enough flavor to tell that it's peach. I like that there isn't a ton of calories in this yogurt and I've even frozen it just to make it a great treat for summer time!
Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Stonyfield yogurts! All of the products are amazing and made with great ingredients. I wasn't into the organic movement because I thought it would be expensive but these are very reasonably priced and taste great.
Raphaella A.
Raphaella A.
Belford, NJ
First it's nonfat, tastes good in a smoothie or just alone, or granola with granola. You cab really feel the taste of peach, it's like home made
Becky C.
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
Yum yum yum! I love yogurt and peaches and this is one of the best on the market. All the Stonyfield flavors are great.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Bridgeport, CT
My family loves this yogurt. It is a great option for those who dislike Greek yogurt. It is very delicious and filling.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Foodie Expert
A nice, organic yogurt in a single serve package to make it easy to bring to work for a snack or included in lunch.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Foodie Expert
YUMMMM delish. Smooth and tastee. I didn't love the peach flavoring but overall it was a good yogurt. I enjoyed it.
Lissa R.
Lissa R.
This yogurt is honestly so good, it's sweet but not too sweet. A lot of kids at the day care that I work at love it. The parents are constantly buying them the pouches
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
Foodie Expert
My go to yogurt brand for my family. Great quality and good price. Good consistency and texture. Would like more flavor selections.
Angelica v.
Angelica v.
Oklahoma City, OK
this is an amazing tasty nonfat yogurt. and I love the peachy taste it gives without to much sugar.