Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtStonyfield
Kids Low Fat Tubes Strawberry / Lemonade

Stonyfield Kids Low Fat Tubes Strawberry / Lemonade

by Stonyfield

Just sweet enough

We're working toward less sugar as a company! Kids Lowfat Tubes have 25% less sugar than the leading kids' yogurt, with 3g of sugar per ounce compared to 4g per ounce in the leading kids' yogurt.

At Stonyfield, our products were organic even before it was cool.

We knew organic mattered because it meant our products were made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides or GMO's. That means it's not only good for you but good for the planet too. And because it's Stonyfield, you know it's delicious.

STRAWBERRY
Cultured Pasteurized Organic Reduced Fat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Organic Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Organic Carob Bean Gum, Organic Natural Vanilla Flavor, Gellan Gum, Pectin, Organic Beet Juice Concentrate (For Color), Vitamin D3

LEMONADE
Cultured Pasteurized Organic Reduced Fat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Organic Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Gellan Gum, Pectin, Citric Acid, Turmeric (For Color), Vitamin D3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield Kids Low Fat Tubes Strawberry / Lemonade!
Perfect yogurt for on the go moms like me. I have one toddler and I love having healthy snack options available that are quick and easy to manage not to mention somewhat mess free for an on the go mom. Perfect to take to the park. Going out to the store. Or just going for a walk.
Livonia, MI
I love the healthy snack that Stonyfield provides for my little one. He loves the flavors and I can freeze them for a healthy cold snack too.  We pack them for lunches.
Quincy
Great flavor, my little brother loves it. He eats it everyday,very healthy and affordable for every day eating
East Lansing, MI
Stonyfield yogurt tubes are great to freeze, pack in your lunch at 6am, and still have cold for lunch at 1pm. I love that I can feel good about what I am putting into my body.
Clermont, FL
My son is a picky eater and these yoghurts are delicious and keep him satisfied. I love that they are organic and do not have artificial colors.
Edmond, OK
My son loves these yogurt. They are a great option for a healthy snack. He also loves it so much when I freeze them and he can eat them like a Popsicle!
Tucson, AZ
My daughter loves these! Specially the lemons flavor! I've bought many different organic brands and this is probably our favorite because it tastes great and is super creamy!! Also they are perfect for freezing and leaving in lunch boxes or eating as a frozen treat!!
Parker, CO
My daughter loves these but they can be extremely messy so they aren't my favorite to buy. I'd personally just prefer to buy the traditional yogurt cups.
west monroe, LA
My kids love these so much! as a mom i love these because they're organic and healthy so I'm not guilty for buying them. I've bought them about 3 times now and this definetely will be my ''go to'' brand for frozen yogurt for my family
It's great for kids. It's affordable. I have found this at most grocery stores. It's sweet. It's doesn't taste acidic like some healthier yogurts.

Looking for your answer?