BY STONYFIELD #8 in Frozen Yogurt

Jewell A.
Baltimore
This is a really good organic frozen yogurt option. The flavor is really good and chocolate is definitely my favorite ice cream flavor and I love how they have this option. It is a little bit pricey but it is definitely more healthy for you than a normal ice cream.
Poetically P.
SO good this frozen yogurt  made my night it is so good. it tastes exactly like ice cream it is crazy that theres not ice cream in there bc it sure tastes like it. highly recommend if u r transitioning from vegan to vegetarian and need something in be
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
talk about yum, this frozen yogurt is great, sometimes hard to find but otherwise great. I prefer this as stonyfield is a compy I trust for their organic efforts. It is comparable to other less healthy and trustworthy brands out there.
Leah W.
I love me some good chocolate ice cream and boy does this stoneyfarms chocolate I cream hit the spot! It's rich and flavorful leaving my mouth and tummy always happy and wanting more! If you're looking for a good ice cream this is for you!!
Zandria M.
Spiro
My kids love this item!! This is the best snack for your kids to have after dinner, during summer or etc. I used to love braums ice cream but it was so expensive. This ice cream is VERY affordable and delicious:)
REENA R.
This Stonefield After dark Chocolate is the real deal.The yogurt is so creamy and it tastes soon good.It's actually better than any chocolate ice cream out there!
Mathangi D.
Astoria, NY
As all stony field products this one is rich and creamy with just the perfect hint of chocolate that takes it up a notch. The consistency is the key for ice cream and it doesn't freeze up and become hard. Quick tip, before eating set it on counter top for few minutes and enjoy a smooth and soft ice cream.
Skylar T.
Battle Creek, MI
I normally do not like eating chocolate ice cream. Yes it is healthy! Very healthy. One of the pros is that it's flavored nicely. Yes it is easy to prepare. All you do is scoop it up and put it in a bowl and yes I would buy it again.
Hailey T.
Orem, UT
This is my favorite chocolate frozen yogurt. I buy this at least once a month as a special treat. I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for a super delicious chocolate frozen yogurt.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys , GA
This is by far one of the most delicious chocolate ice creams I have ever had! It isn't great from a nutritional standpoint but it's ingredients are sourced much better when compared to other popular brands.