BY STONYFIELD

Coconut outside; chocolate inside. see more...

Priya M.
Priya M.
Indianapolis
I love Stonyfield organic yogurt. It is smooth,creamy, tasty and best of all...organic! I have always wondered exactly how much pesticide, growth hormone and other toxins we are putting into our bodies. As our nation grows, the demand for food continues and manufactures are doing whatever they can to manipulate foods natural state to up production. I am proud to support companies like Stonyfield who choose to use organic foods. This yogurt is made with no hormones, pesticides and no GMO's. It is truly a food you can feel good eating, and serving. I like to eat french vanilla smooth and creamy plain out the carton. I like to mix fat free plain into fruit smoothies, or add dill, onion powder and garlic to make a tasty dip and taco topper. Stonyfield organic smooth and creamy is a delicious product!
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Jackson
Taste is amazing I love any frozen yogurt but This iavorite I love the the texture u love the pearls. Like little pops of goodness
Julie B.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
One of my favorites. Tastes like candy but so much less guilt. Absolutely a hit in my household- for everyone.
Lakeshia R.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Magdalyne D.
Magdalyne D.
South Boston, MA
My son loves it specially the vanilla and this one I thought it he won't like it but he does I get allot for him
Daniel D.
Daniel D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Uberlândia minas gerais
Iogurte congelado muito bom adoraria de experimentar essa marca já experimentei muitas outras pois aqui no Brasil não chegou essa marca poderia me mandar uma salmo para espantar
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Tiene buen sabor bajo en calorías  los sabores sn buenos esto los tomo seguido
me gusta mucho este producto es bastante bueno
Hyba D.
Hyba D.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all 💓💓💓💓
Amany m.
Amany m.
Isreal
yummmmmmy its so good for me its soo good i actally eat it like every single daaaaay i love it soo freaking much