BY STONYFIELD

Coconut outside; chocolate inside. see more...

Hannah M.
Colorado Springs
Absolutely delicious!! I would definitely buy again! Happy customer for sure, love the rich,creamy delicious taste and wish I didn’t eat the last one five minutes ago because I would love to have another in my hand!
Priya M.
Indianapolis
I love Stonyfield organic yogurt. It is smooth,creamy, tasty and best of all...organic! I have always wondered exactly how much pesticide, growth hormone and other toxins we are putting into our bodies. As our nation grows, the demand for food continues and manufactures are doing whatever they can to manipulate foods natural state to up production. I am proud to support companies like Stonyfield who choose to use organic foods. This yogurt is made with no hormones, pesticides and no GMO's. It is truly a food you can feel good eating, and serving. I like to eat french vanilla smooth and creamy plain out the carton. I like to mix fat free plain into fruit smoothies, or add dill, onion powder and garlic to make a tasty dip and taco topper. Stonyfield organic smooth and creamy is a delicious product!
Trinity H.
Jackson
Taste is amazing I love any frozen yogurt but This iavorite I love the the texture u love the pearls. Like little pops of goodness
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Debbie F.
Navarre
AMAZING!!!!! Love this frozen yogurt!! Always a great price and I always buy it! It is very smooth and has a great flavor!
Magdalyne D.
South Boston, MA
My son loves it specially the vanilla and this one I thought it he won't like it but he does I get allot for him
YeshaH H.
Super delicious!! Initially was skeptical about trying this for the fear of it being too coconutty but loved it!
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
One of my favorites. Tastes like candy but so much less guilt. Absolutely a hit in my household- for everyone.
Ana Carolina L.
Amazing! Great for snack time, the kids love it to. I always buy more when we are out of those. The best!!!!
Jannice S.
Monroe, NY
I love this! It tastes amazing and I don’t worry about this brand and it’s products ever since my first buy. A little pricier but totally healthy and worth it! My entire family eats this so it’s a plus for me!