Stoneyfield Organic Yo Kids Greek Style Smooth & Creamy Strawberry - 4 CT uploaded by Vinessa G.

Stoneyfield Organic Yo Kids Greek Style Smooth & Creamy Strawberry - 4 CT

Stonyfield® Organic Yo Kids® Greek Style Strawberry Smooth and Creamy Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
Organic, creamy and deliciously mild.
USDA organic.
No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Excellent source of calcium.
Packed with protein.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
4 - 3.75 oz (106g) cups/15 oz (425g). see more...

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I buy these for my younger two boys. It’s easier on their stomach then regular dairy. They love the taste and ask me to buy it all the time. I get mine from Walmart. I would recommend to others. Great products.
Kristy G.
 very tasty yogurt that my  daughter asks for all the time! Goes great with fruit and granola, and I feel good knowing it is coming from a brand i trust and purchase often. A little more pricey than the average yogurt, and I also wish there was less sweeteners, period. But I've come to find that most flavored yogurt is on the sweet side.
Sarah B.
I LOVE THESE!! As I am not much of a yogurt lover, liking these as much as I do was a shock to me! flavor is amazing and the price is great! I get these every week or so and I just love to snack on these whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Definitely recommend to anyone of any age!
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
My kids are a big fan of this yogurt and I am too! It has a great texture and flavor to it. It actually tastes like strawberry! It is very affordable especially when you can catch it on sale.  Plus, being organic is always a big hit too! I do recommend this brand to others.
Madaline J.
I love that I can give this to my daughter with her breakfast and know that it doesn't have all the extra junk that a lot of other yogurts have. It is the perfect size for her and the flavor is delicious. I buy a pack of these every week and we go through them fast!
Brandy H.
 My daughter loves this yogurt.  It's organic and healthier than some of the other children's yogurts out there.  She says it taste like a strawberry milkshake.  The strawberry definitely taste better than the blueberry.   I would definitely recommend this to other parents!
Shelby B.
Benton, AR
A little pricy but we continue to buy it for the kids because it has less sugar and additives than more popular brands. Yogurt is a little more runny than some brands, which makes for messy toddlers so not always the easiest snack unless we plan to be home awhile
Zoë O.
The twins I work with absolutely love these. They get super excited about which animal character they will have on their yogurt and it’s so delicious to them they take it as dessert for eating all of their supper. We always make sure to have some in the fridge.
addie 🌞.
Yo kids and yo baby is great for all ages. They taste so good it doesn’t even matter. Literally when I was a baby my mom ate them all the time. No one can judge you once they try them. If you haven’t yet go and try them and don’t forget to thank me later.
Heather S.
By far the best children yogurt I have ever bought. The texture is unbeatable. My daughter does not prefer greek yogurt as she feels they taste a bit sour but now this is one of her favorites. Unlike other Greek yogurts she says this one is "not sour".