Stoneyfield Organic Yo Kids Greek Style Smooth & Creamy Strawberry - 4 CT uploaded by Vinessa G.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Organic Yo Kids® Greek Style Strawberry Smooth and Creamy Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
Organic, creamy and deliciously mild.
Organic.
USDA organic.
No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Excellent source of calcium.
Packed with protein.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
4 - 3.75 oz (106g) cups/15 oz (425g). see more...

Kristy G.
 very tasty yogurt that my  daughter asks for all the time! Goes great with fruit and granola, and I feel good knowing it is coming from a brand i trust and purchase often. A little more pricey than the average yogurt, and I also wish there was less sweeteners, period. But I've come to find that most flavored yogurt is on the sweet side.
Desiree C.
Monticello, KY
Foodie Expert
We love this! By We I mean me and my little! This is so good! So fruity and creamy! Freeze it for a super treat!! I get this at my Kroger. This gives this mom of a picky eater peace of mind that she’s getting something that isn’t garbage or totally processed, while still getting something she enjoys.
Sarah B.
I LOVE THESE!! As I am not much of a yogurt lover, liking these as much as I do was a shock to me! flavor is amazing and the price is great! I get these every week or so and I just love to snack on these whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Definitely recommend to anyone of any age!
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
My kids are a big fan of this yogurt and I am too! It has a great texture and flavor to it. It actually tastes like strawberry! It is very affordable especially when you can catch it on sale.  Plus, being organic is always a big hit too! I do recommend this brand to others.
Madaline J.
I love that I can give this to my daughter with her breakfast and know that it doesn't have all the extra junk that a lot of other yogurts have. It is the perfect size for her and the flavor is delicious. I buy a pack of these every week and we go through them fast!
Rojia K.
fremont
For all those moms that are concerned about what goes into your little tots mouths it's great for the price as it's organic on E numbers no hidden ingredients and a great source of calcium and just the right portion size for those little tummy's and not too overly sweet
Brandy H.
Wilsonville
 My daughter loves this yogurt.  It's organic and healthier than some of the other children's yogurts out there.  She says it taste like a strawberry milkshake.  The strawberry definitely taste better than the blueberry.   I would definitely recommend this to other parents!
Kaitlyn M.
Vancleave
We got this for my infant when she was on an antibiotic. We got it from Walmart. At first she didn't like it. So the first pack ended up expiring. But we got it again to try and she tolerated it. It's super weird textured so that may be why she didn't care for it.
Shelby B.
Benton , AR
A little pricy but we continue to buy it for the kids because it has less sugar and additives than more popular brands. Yogurt is a little more runny than some brands, which makes for messy toddlers so not always the easiest snack unless we plan to be home awhile
Zoë O.
The twins I work with absolutely love these. They get super excited about which animal character they will have on their yogurt and it’s so delicious to them they take it as dessert for eating all of their supper. We always make sure to have some in the fridge.