Stoneyfield Organic Yo Kids Greek Style Smooth & Creamy Strawberry - 4 CT uploaded by Vinessa G.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Organic Yo Kids® Greek Style Strawberry Smooth and Creamy Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
Organic, creamy and deliciously mild.
Organic.
USDA organic.
No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Excellent source of calcium.
Packed with protein.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
4 - 3.75 oz (106g) cups/15 oz (425g). see more...

Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
My child loves these!!!!!!! so i only came across these due to local store spouts had a coupon buy on  one get one and i decided to give it a try and oh my baby loves this so much she asks for it each time my fridge opens hahah!! its healthy and organic and very smooth and and amazing taste i even ate one because it was so good.. will definatly try other flavors!!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
My daughter is a huge yogurt person. We tried these a while back and she can’t get enough of them. She loves them as a snack or with breakfast. My husband has even been known to eat them.
Kristy G.
 very tasty yogurt that my  daughter asks for all the time! Goes great with fruit and granola, and I feel good knowing it is coming from a brand i trust and purchase often. A little more pricey than the average yogurt, and I also wish there was less sweeteners, period. But I've come to find that most flavored yogurt is on the sweet side.
Sarah B.
I LOVE THESE!! As I am not much of a yogurt lover, liking these as much as I do was a shock to me! flavor is amazing and the price is great! I get these every week or so and I just love to snack on these whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Definitely recommend to anyone of any age!
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
My kids are a big fan of this yogurt and I am too! It has a great texture and flavor to it. It actually tastes like strawberry! It is very affordable especially when you can catch it on sale.  Plus, being organic is always a big hit too! I do recommend this brand to others.
Madaline J.
I love that I can give this to my daughter with her breakfast and know that it doesn't have all the extra junk that a lot of other yogurts have. It is the perfect size for her and the flavor is delicious. I buy a pack of these every week and we go through them fast!
Brandy H.
Wilsonville
 My daughter loves this yogurt.  It's organic and healthier than some of the other children's yogurts out there.  She says it taste like a strawberry milkshake.  The strawberry definitely taste better than the blueberry.   I would definitely recommend this to other parents!
Shelby B.
Benton, AR
A little pricy but we continue to buy it for the kids because it has less sugar and additives than more popular brands. Yogurt is a little more runny than some brands, which makes for messy toddlers so not always the easiest snack unless we plan to be home awhile
Zoë O.
The twins I work with absolutely love these. They get super excited about which animal character they will have on their yogurt and it’s so delicious to them they take it as dessert for eating all of their supper. We always make sure to have some in the fridge.
addie 🌞.
kenosha
Yo kids and yo baby is great for all ages. They taste so good it doesn’t even matter. Literally when I was a baby my mom ate them all the time. No one can judge you once they try them. If you haven’t yet go and try them and don’t forget to thank me later.