Stoney (deluxe Edition) - Cd uploaded by Alexis B.Stoney (deluxe Edition) - Cd uploaded by Alicia T.

BY ALLIANCE

Stoney (Deluxe Edition) - CD see more...

Alexis B.
Frenchburg , KY
If you are a Post Malone fan you’ve got to see this guy live.. he’s amazing! The Stoney album was brilliant, but if you have not checked out his new album B&B (Beer Bongs & Bentleys) I definitely recommend it! Love that this guy could do literally any genre and still be wonderful! He’s such a genuine artist and I would recommend anything he has or will come up with.
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Absolutely love this artist. I love him personally as an artist which makes me like his music even more. He’s such a kind hearted person. I like him because he gives you different types of music whether it’s a little slower toned music or hype up music! I would always recommended Austin Malone! Or otherwise known as Post!
Charlee P.
Newnan
This is one of my favorite cds ever! I love that it came with a sturdy case and a free poster! The songs have such a great sound and Post has the voice of an angel!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love Post Malone. Great music. One of my favorite cds. Great beats and vocals. Would recommend to others who love hip hop and like genres.
Shae S.
Knoxville , TN
This album is insanely good!! It came out and like the next day got a million awards. I used it to study to my finals to and i loved it!
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Beautiful ..magnificent.. a masterpiece... post malone is an amazing artist that has a great knowledge on what great music is and how to make it.