Stonewall's Jerquee, BBQ

Stonewall's Jerquee, BBQ "Beef," 1.5-Ounce (Pack of 16)

BY STONEWALL'S JERQUEE

Snack, BBQ Beef, Bag 1.5 OZ The tasty vegetarian snack. 0 g trans fat. All natural. Animal free. Gluten free. Stonewalls Jerquee is the worlds best-tasting vegetarian jerky. It contains all the hearty chewing pleasure of animal-based jerky, without the... see more...

Stonewall's Jerquee, BBQ
Stonewall's Jerquee, BBQ "Beef," 1.5-Ounce (Pack of 16)
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not the best vegan jerky but it's great for keeping in a purse or in the car. The bags are small but filled with lots of protein. They taste good and are just convenient. Hard to find but worth it especially for hiking snacks. Also love that they are gluten free!
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
I got the teriyaki beef flavor and it tasted disgusting. Never buy again. Try Loiusville's Vegan Jerky in Carrie's Sesame Teriyaki flavor. That stuff is the best. Don't waste your time trying this stuff.
Carina J.
I never had beef jerky before and as a vegetarian I was "scared" to try this. But I did and I really enjoyed it. Awesome flavor. It comes in different varieties. I seen them i believe at Vitacost. Give it a try they a great non-meat snack and the price is not to bad either.
Maude R.
Ville de Québec, QC
I was sadly, really disapointed by those vegan jerky beef. The texture does not feel great and I did not liked the taste :/
Jessica H.