BY STONEWALL KITCHEN

Big chunks of bright, sun-ripened, sweet strawberries make Stonewall Kitchen's strawberry jam a delicious choice. Add it to a PB & J for a delectable treat or warm it up to create a topping for ice cream. Shop our full selection of Stonewall Kitchen specialty foods at Kohls. see more...

Brandy B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Jam more...
This is the BEST strawberry jam we’ve ever had. In fact, we’ve almost ate the whole jar in two weeks. I compared the ingredients list to our big brand jelly and I was shocked at how much is added to the bigger brands. I’m glad our family loves a healthier product.
Justine A.
2,076 reviews
This jam is delicious. I happened to find it at Marshalls. Stonewall Kitchen jams and mustards are amazing and such great quality. I love ordering from them via their catalog.
Michelle M.
Raymond, ME
I'm from Maine so this stuff is everywhere! This is one of the best syrups, no fake strawberry taste and just sweet enough. Another fav in our house is the blueberry!
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
I don't like regular syrup. Strawberry syrup has always been my favorite in restaurants. This is almost the same as those syrups.
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL
Great to put on your waffles or pancakes in the morning to kick the regular maple syrup when you're feeling a little fancy
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
This is the most delicious syrup I have ever tasted. I love the strawberry flavor. I drench my pancakes in it
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
I use this on my pancakes and let me tell you this makes them one hundred times more delishhh!
sam d.
Utica, NY
Strawberry syrup is the only syrup I use! I don't remember the last time I used regular!