BY STONEWALL KITCHEN #57 in Mustard

Liven up your favorite sandwich with this Stonewall Kitchen roasted garlic mustard. The sweet caramelization of slow roasted garlic mixed with aged mustard makes this pantry classic a must-have. Shop our entire selection of Stonewall Kitchen specialty foods at Kohls. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Justine A.
This is one of my favorite mustards from Stonewall Kitchen. I always stock up on their mustards when they are having a sale. I've been using Stonewall Kitchen products for years.
Gina G.
Stonewall Kitchen products are wonderful - everything they make is so good! They have a wide array of different flavors of mustard, and the Roasted Garlic is one of the best! Great for sandwiches, sauces, etc. But my favorite way to eat this is to just dip some pretzel sticks in it and snack!
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
Yumm yum yum! This is so so good. Stonewall Kitchen has so so many great jams and dips and I just love it so so much. I don't own this but I remember trying it in their store and it is goooood. I don't know, but their jams are delicious, I would really recommend checking them out if you don't know about them. The only complaint is that some things are a bit overpriced.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville , TX
This is my absolute favorite mustard. It it wasn't so pricey I would always have it on hand.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
We love mustard & garlic at our house.. So this combination is a favorite and Stonewall mixed the two perfectly.
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Good taste

The texture is very good flavor is nice as well. Tasted so good on a sandwich and also with sausage
Emily F.
Medford, WI
This stuff is so yummy! I use it to add a little flavor on sandwiches and wraps!
Deanna M.
One of my favorite sauce! since I love roasted garlic I have to say this is really good
Sarah P.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is the only thing I've tried so far from Stonewall Kitchen, but I'm eager to try more. I'd tried onion jam on a gourmet slider in a restaurant and was so excited to find this. The onions and roasted garlic make for a savory spread that is great for a cheese and cracker board or a savory sandwich.