BY STONEWALL KITCHEN

Liven up your favorite sandwich with this Stonewall Kitchen roasted garlic mustard. The sweet caramelization of slow roasted garlic mixed with aged mustard makes this pantry classic a must-have. Shop our entire selection of Stonewall Kitchen specialty foods at Kohls. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I am
Not a huge mustard fan but I can’t get enough of this garlic mustard from Stonewall. It’s great on a cheese board or a savory sandwich! The roasted garlic flavor is amazing! I recommend this mustard to everyone!
Justine A.
2061 reviews
This is one of my favorite mustards from Stonewall Kitchen. I always stock up on their mustards when they are having a sale. I've been using Stonewall Kitchen products for years.
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
Yumm yum yum! This is so so good. Stonewall Kitchen has so so many great jams and dips and I just love it so so much. I don't own this but I remember trying it in their store and it is goooood. I don't know, but their jams are delicious, I would really recommend checking them out if you don't know about them. The only complaint is that some things are a bit overpriced.
Sarah P.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is the only thing I've tried so far from Stonewall Kitchen, but I'm eager to try more. I'd tried onion jam on a gourmet slider in a restaurant and was so excited to find this. The onions and roasted garlic make for a savory spread that is great for a cheese and cracker board or a savory sandwich.
Gina G.
Stonewall Kitchen products are wonderful - everything they make is so good! They have a wide array of different flavors of mustard, and the Roasted Garlic is one of the best! Great for sandwiches, sauces, etc. But my favorite way to eat this is to just dip some pretzel sticks in it and snack!
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
We love mustard & garlic at our house.. So this combination is a favorite and Stonewall mixed the two perfectly.
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Good taste

The texture is very good flavor is nice as well. Tasted so good on a sandwich and also with sausage
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, TX
This is my absolute favorite mustard. It it wasn't so pricey I would always have it on hand.
Deanna M.
One of my favorite sauce! since I love roasted garlic I have to say this is really good
Emily F.
Medford, WI
This stuff is so yummy! I use it to add a little flavor on sandwiches and wraps!