Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam

by Stonewall Kitchen

The sweet and elegant taste of raspberry and peach is perfectly balanced with Champagne. This refreshingly flavorful jam is wonderful on toast, croissants and other breakfast breads. Warm and dollop on French toast, pancakes or waffles. Jam can also be used in desserts as a garnish on cheesecake or mixed into brownie batter. Made in the USA.

Does somebody has any cool recipe to try with these delicious jam?
Start your review of Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam!
Candice P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam uploaded by Candice P.
This was sooooo delicious. It was light taste on toast on whatever you want to put it on. It spreads smoothly. You taste the "champagne" and the peach isn't heavy. It was hard to stop eating it. I've bought a lot from stonewall, but never their jams, now they're taking up the top shelf in the fridge.
Clarissa N.
For a quick treat this jam is perfect spread inside Cresent rolls before baking, or fill biscuits with a drop then bake. with raspberries the taste can get medicine like, this jam doesn't get that flavor.
Gina G.
Beautiful flavor combination! Raspberry and peach are great together as it is, but when you add the subtle champagne flavor it really makes this special.
Tessa W.
Rockton, IL
Stonewall Kitchen products never let me down. They always taste homemade and restaurant quality at the same time with no effort and not frightening ingredients
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
I like this jelly on my toast it's really good it fills me up in the mourning I really like it I even eat it with a spoon so it's good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...