Stonewall Kitchen Maine Syrup, 8 1/2 oz.

by Stonewall Kitchen

Tapped locally, this delicious grade-A dark amber maple syrup is a wonderful New England tradition. Perfect drizzled on Belgian waffles, French toast or fresh fruits. Also a great addition to baked squash, apple crisp or your favorite cup of tea. Made in the USA. 8A½ oz.

Does anyone know where I can buy this?
I've never had this syrup is it any good!
Is it worth the cost? I know real syrup is expensive but...
Start your review of Stonewall Kitchen Maine Syrup, 8 1/2 oz.!
Adkins, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Less is more with this syrup. If you have never tried real maple syrup then you are in for a treat! so nice and worth the extra money.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like my syrup to be a little more thick and this one is more watery in my opinion but other than that I love the taste of it
I love this product. The company used good quality ingredients. Love the syrup with my pancakes in the morning for breakfast.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best syrup! Definitely beats another other on the shelf at the grocery! Flavor is delicious and decent price for the quality!
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum! A must have for any kitchen where pancakes or waffles will be made! You can taste how fresh and real the maple is!
Charlotte, NC
Received this as part of a gift. I love real Maple Syrup and this brand has great flavor and a great consistency.
Tehachapi, CA
Yum! You have to get the pure kind. This is perfect for waffles, pancakes, or whatever you want to be sweet.
Derry, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,985 reviews
My favorite syrup to keep in the house this is so yummy and delish it will be the only syrup you buy
Peoria, AZ
I'm pretty much a syrup snob. I hate heap syrup. Syrup like this is even better when you hear it up.
Purchased at: Walmart
The kids love it....they eat this stuff everyday. Good for breakfast lunch or after dinner snack!