Stonewall Kitchen Herbes de Provence Hand Lotion, 16.9 oz

by Stonewall Kitchen

Our exclusive line of Fine Home Keeping products is made from only the finest all natural ingredients.We've captured the timeless aroma of the French countryside in our Herbes de Provence Fine Home Keeping scent. Enjoy the deep cleaning properties of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonewall Kitchen Herbes de Provence Hand Lotion, 16.9 oz!
Leila V.
Costa Mesa, CA
Stonewall Kitchen Herbes de Provence Hand Lotion, 16.9 oz uploaded by Leila V.
My husband and I feel in love with this product while wine tasting in Temecula. We tried a sample at one of the wineries and it was love at first sight, or should I say smell? We took a picture and once back home we look for it on Amazon and bought the last bottle available at the time. It couldn’t take longer to arrive! We use it every day, morning and evening. It’s really rich and only a tiny amount does the job. Sometimes we go overboard and have to share the lotion that was poured too much. After one year of using it every day it’s not even halfway through. I recommend it and I’ll definitely buy it again.

Looking for your answer?