Stonewall Kitchen Hand Soap - Grapefruit Thyme uploaded by Janey M.

BY STONEWALL KITCHEN

Stonewall Kitchen Hand Soap - Grapefruit Thyme see more...

• I love fruity smells?Where do you purchase this at and for how much ?!1 Answers
  • I have a sensitive nose. Is the smell too strong and does it linger...1 Answers
  • How long does the hand soap smell stay on your hands?:) 2 Answers
Janey M.
Janey M.
Cape Neddick, ME
I am addicted to Stonewall Kitchen products. One of my favorites for their health and beauty items is their hand soap! I think the best non-seasonal soap is the Grapefruit Thyme, but this season I tried the Summer Garden. I think I might alternate between the two because they are both fabulous scents. Their hand soaps are made with vitamins and plant extracts so they leave your skin fresh and softened. Best of all, they last a long time. This 16 oz container will easily last me an entire season because the soap is a luxurious lather so a little goes a long way.
What I like about these products are they are made in the USA ( less than 2 miles from my house in York, Maine). I recommend you try any of their products / foods because you won't be disappointed.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand soap is a must it's perfect for your kitchen and smells wonderful the citrus scent is lovely and this bottle will last you quite some time I use it every day and would highly recommend this
Ana G.
Ana G.
Yakima, WA
I'm so excited to have found this product and I tried it out because I was so curious and it's absolutely amazing!!! I love the way it smells and it's perfect for the kitchen hand soap look !!! Love
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Frisco, TX
Its good its not that expensive eaither makes your hands smells super good cause some products they dont actually let there smell like this one does
kuinesha z.
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's nothing better than the sweet smell of grapefruit! This handwash is the bomb! It leaves your hands feeling clean and soft!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
This soap is great. It smells so good and it's a good sized bottle. I even find the packaging cute!
Asia A.
Asia A.
Denham Springs, LA
Hand soaps usually don't leave hands soft but this one does and it smells really good!!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
Stonewall hand soap is such a moisturizing hand soap. I use this product all the time. It keeps your hands soft.
Ana E.
Ana E.
N Miami Beach, FL
Marilu Q.
Marilu Q.
Salinas, CA
I got it for myself and i love it smells so good and great hand soap, last a long time and a nice price consedering that its such a good product
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
I would love to try this product. does anyone know where i can purchase? i love the smell of grapefruit!! :)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
How long does the hand soap smell stay on your hands?:)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love fruity smells?Where do you purchase this at and for how much ?!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Le Roy, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a sensitive nose. Is the smell too strong and does it linger or is it faint but is still noticeable.