Stonewall Kitchen Grapefruit Thyme Hand Lotion, 16.9 Ounce Bottle

by Stonewall Kitchen

Our exclusive line of Fine Home Keeping products is made from only the finest all natural ingredients.This vitamin enriched, soothing hand lotion contains plant-based moisturizers. Riche shea butter and soothing aloe absorb quickly while grapefruit and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonewall Kitchen Grapefruit Thyme Hand Lotion, 16.9 Ounce Bottle!
Jen P.
Akron, NY
I recently bought a bottle of grapefruit thyme lotion at my local grocery store and was more than impressed. Price was very cheap in general and it's all natural ingredients were a great bonus as well! A little goes a long way and features amazing smelling essential oils that kept my hands incredibly soft for hours!
Nya T.
walden
I love this stuff! My sister surprised me with it and I absolutely love the smell! It also feels really nice on my hands and doesn’t make my eczema flare up! Sinks in quickly but leaves me feeling moisturized.

Looking for your answer?