Stonewall Kitchen Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix

by Stonewall Kitchen

Healthy and tasty home cooking is especially beneficial for breakfast - the most important meal of the day. Our pancake and waffle mixes from Stonewall Kitchen help make that goal simple and enjoyable. Light, fluffy pancakes and warm homemade waffles are easy to make in minutes with just a few added ingredients from your pantry. Your own fresh eggs, butter and milk help create a breakfast full of homemade flavor. Once your kitchen fills with the incredible aroma of home cooking, you will find reasons to serve these morning, noon or night. This Gluten Free Mix, using a combination of rice, corn, and soy flours, creates pancakes and waffles with the same taste and texture you would find in any standard recipe. Each canister of Stonewall Kitchen all natural, gluten free Pancake & Waffle mix contains 16oz. or 453.6g, enough for approximately 12 servings.

Love pancake miz.is this good ?
Start your review of Stonewall Kitchen Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As long as you aren't expecting super fluffy pancakes, yes this is really good! I've tried sooo many and have yet to find a GF brand that's fluffy, but this one tasted good and cooks up nicely.
southborough ma
While i like to make my own pancake mix just because i like to know exactly what i am eating, this is good for when i don't have the time to make my own mix.
Sunday mornings is pancake mornings at our house.  I used the Stonewall kitchen pancake and waffle mix to make these light and fluffy mini pancakes.  Added fruit on top for extra cuteness and voila.  They were delicious. I love this product and will buy it again. #InfluensterEats #contest @ Influenster