Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix

by Stonewall Kitchen

Rich vanilla flavor of malted flour The tastiest and fluffiest pancakes you may ever make. Sensory overload may be the best way to describe the aromas and taste of fresh made Stonewall Kitchen Pancakes right in your own kitchen. Make everyone's day and whip up a batch of our best selling Farmhouse Pancake Mix. Top with Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup for a truly blissful morning.

Worth the price?
Can you add nuts to this mix and chocolate chips?
Can you make waffles and other things with this mix and not just pancakes
Start your review of Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix!
I love Stonewall Kitchen products and this one is a must for every pantry. It makes fluffy pancakes and/or waffles just like mom used to make but in a mix. For an added treat add one of their sauces or syrups on top. The mix is a little pricier than other mixes but well worth the price. You can order this online or if you are lucky enough to live in New England, they have Stonewall Kitchen stores that you could spend hours in.
Toms River, NJ
Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix uploaded by Deborah T.
If you want real diner home cooked pancakes this is the way to go!! Remember to leave some lumps!! That makes the best pancakes. Also pour two small ones in the pan as your practice ones. Then all od the rest will come out perfect!
Mansfield, OH
I love Stonewall kitchen products and this mix is a must in my cupboard! I got it for a wicked good price one day at the outlet store and stocked up when I knew it was a family hit! The ingredients are simple as are the directions to make the mix. There is a slightly sweeter taste to the pancakes that I enjoy. I have not made as a waffle yet, but how cool that it is for either or!
Middletown, RI
His is the perfect pancake mix! They always come out so light and fluffy and have a great flavor. I don’t even have to put butter on them because the flavor is sooo good! All I do it put a little syrup on them.
Boston, MA
this is the best pancakes ever once you have these it is hard to eat other brand of pancakes, it is a little pricey especially when we go through it so fast but it is worth it they are thin pancakes and just add some good maple syrup and there wild berry jam its amazing!!!
Kapolei, HI
These are the ONLY pancakes i will eat. I have no idea what is in them to make them so amazing...but these right here...give u life. And thats coming from a waffle girl 🥞
This pancake mix is delicious. Just add milk, egg and butter. It's quick, easy and very good. The mix makes a lot of pancakes.
Dallas, TX
I like this product. We've tried countless of pancake mixes but this is one of our top choices when deciding which mix to buy.
2 different breakfast in 1 I am down for that in a heartbeat very taste soft and chewy pancakes and waffles can be made
Doral, Florida
I bought a Belgian waffle maker sort of on a whim and I was then confronted with the question: What waffle mix do I use? Somehow "Hungry Jack" felt like an afront to such a sublime kitchen appliance. I read the reviews here on Amazon and concluded that despite the rather high price, Stonewall would be a great choice. Bang! Nailed it the first time. Now, I don't know if my waffle maker is particularly large/deep, but I get only two and one half waffles out of each batch (following the recipe on the label). I don't dare water it down to try to stretch it out and I figure I only got about 10 batches of waffles out of one can. The cost-per-waffle is steep, but these have never failed to come out light on the inside, slightly crisp on the outside, and they have NEVER stuck to the waffle iron. Grudgingly, even though I see the price has gone up a dollar per can, I will be reordering, but if it goes up any higher, I may have to try another brand.